Multiples

My 14 Week Girls are Bored!

What kinds of activities, etc. are/were your 14 weekers doing?

The girls love the swing, will sit in their bouncy seat, and their jungle mat, but they get bored easily and it doesn't seem like it's enough stimulation for them.

They do really well if I put them in their bouncy seats and talk to them, read, etc., but I need some time during the day to do laundry, clean-up, etc.

Are there any activities that your babies were doing that would keep them occupied while you could get things done?  Or, if you don't have suggestions for that, what are some of the things you did with them to keep them occupied?  Ideally it would be nice to have activities that allow me to get stuff done, but I know that's not always possible!

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: My 14 Week Girls are Bored!

• I do have a laundry trick.  I lay them on a quilt with me and fold laundry on the floor.  Then I wave things above them and tickle them- they think it's hilarious.

We also just got high chairs yesterday so I put them in those while we made dinner and ate last night- they thought it was awesome. We got the space savers ones and they recline....

We also go for tons of walks at sunset- that way they can look around without having to be covered up.

• I am having the same dilemma with my 12weekers! The only thing I have come up with is the baby bjorn. Ofcourse this only works when one is sleeping or calm in the swing/bouncy seat. Usually someone is always awake in this house so I just strap them on and do the dishes or check my email, straighten up etc and they seem content.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"