Pregnant after a Loss

NBR: Red Mango *edit* It's fro-yo

They opened a Red Mango frozen yogurt joint down the street from my work on the UMKC campus. Oh my gosh!  I'm addicted.  In fact, I am going there as soon as I finish this post and head home for the day.

They have key lime pie flavor, mojito and amaretto.  So freakin' good.

To make things worse, up the hill there is ANOTHER yogurt place, Yogurtini as well as Glace, which makes gourmet ice cream like Brazilian Spiced Chocolate, Sweet Corn and Real Mint Chocolate Chip.

I might be in trouble, girls.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Red Mango *edit* It's fro-yo

• Oh dear, that all sounds super yummy. I can't find good ice cream here to save me.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Hey, you're in my old stomping grounds!! I'm back home in STL now, but I lived in KC (west Plaza/KCK) for about 6 years after finishing college and grad school in the area. Small world!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, I love those yogurt places!! I like getting mine with bananas and chocolate chips. :-) Yum.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • rabstbmom---it is a small world! You won't believe how much the area has changed.  Were you here when they tore down Twin Oaks at 51st and Oak and the old Planet Sub bldg on Main?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"