When did you babies flip? — The Bump
Multiples

When did you babies flip?

I know this question has probably been asked a million times so I apologize in advance, but I was wondering when did your babies flip?

I am currently 32 weeks and 3 days and I have one breech and one transverse baby.  Do I have any hope of them turning head down or should I just mentally prepare for a c-section?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Mita

Re: When did you babies flip?

• A flipped to vertex around 28w; B kept flipping back and forth between breech and vertex all the way until delivery!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • A stayed head down most of the time, but B was constantly flip flopping. My doctor was shocked because they were big boys and soooo tightly crammed in there - he didn't think they'd have any room to turn, but B was changing every week right up until delivery at 38w2d.
  • A has been vertex everytime we have an u/s, B who was breech flipped around 33-34 weeks
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • mine were both head down at 32 weeks and stayed that way but i had c-section anyways because i had one with 1st DS...
  • my breech baby flipped to vertex at 37 weeks and stayed there.  It can happen when you think there's no room!
  • My LOs were breech for A and transverse for B at every appt from 28 weeks on and never changed as far as we were aware.
    After 20 months TTC with PCOS, we were blessed with twins!
    They arrived at 36 weeks after PTL and bedrest for 14 weeks. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    image image
  • Baby A and Baby B were both Transverse and never changed positions. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards