South Florida Babies

Sorry for the delay ladies...Results are in :)

First thank you Jackie, Mel and everyone who had us in your thoughts. Very sweet of you all. Yesterday was definitely an eventful day and well I never got a chance to get online. So sorry ladies! Though to not keep you all waiting any longer lets just say that Kim has 2 gorgeous girls, Jackie is expecting her 2 precious boys so what was missing out of our twin combos.....yup its a BOY and GIRL! Smile

Re: Sorry for the delay ladies...Results are in :)

• Wow! That is awesome!!!! One of each in one shot! Congratulations, Jessi!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :)

Do tell! How did you react? Your hubby? Your family? WOW!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!!! I was right :) Btw when I could not sleep last night at 4am I came on to see if maybe you were up posting LOL. Wishful thinking :) I am so happy for you!!!

Beth

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you Mel. Honestly DH and I didn't have our minds set on any specific gender nor did we have any clue what to expect. We were just excited to finally find out. Tech did all her measurements of Baby A and at the end placed the arrow right at the Boys part. We couldn't believe our eyes. Then she moved on to Baby B and we got a clear shot of her triple stripes. :) DH was seriously shaking and sweating on his palms out of happiness. We could not stop smiling and we barely had any time to let it soak in. By the time we walked out of the appointment family and friends were so anxious, they were blowing up our phones. It is still a surreal feeling but the most amazing feeling ever.

• That's so wonderful! Congrats!
  • Congratulations!!!  I'm so happy for you.  I got chills reading the post.  I get so excited every time you post and tell us good news about those babies. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!  That's awesome!
  • How fun!  Congrats.
  • Congratulations!! That's great!
  • woohooo! That is such amazing news...a healthy baby girl and boy, what more can you ask for? ;) 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• amazing! congrats on your son AND daughter :D
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I read this in the line at Starbucks and almost started crying out of happiness!  So glad all is well, and they showed their goods!  I was wrong, but who cares!  : )  How exciting Jessi... so happy for you guys.

::Hugs::

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! That is so great that you were able to see a perfect clear shot.. it was meant to be that both of the little ones cooperated :)

Let the shopping begin!

My Blog: One Project at a Time Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chart
    CP 05/09
    BFP on 7/26/09 - M/C 8/13/09 @ 7 Wks
    BFP on 10/28/09 - M/C 11/9/09 @ 5 Wks 2 Days
    1/25/10 - RPL results everything normal but have low Progesterone
    BFP on 06/09/10 - EDD 02/20/2011
  • imagecocojack10:

I read this in the line at Starbucks and almost started crying out of happiness!  So glad all is well, and they showed their goods!  I was wrong, but who cares!  : )  How exciting Jessi... so happy for you guys.

::Hugs::

Awww...well if it makes you feel better, you were partially right Wink

• imageGator09:

Yay!!! I was right :) Btw when I could not sleep last night at 4am I came on to see if maybe you were up posting LOL. Wishful thinking :) I am so happy for you!!!

Beth

Ay Beth you are too funny. Stick out tongue It really sucked because I'm always good about informing you ladies first but unfortunately couldn't. We didn't get home till around 9pm and I was exhausted. After millions of phone calls, DH and I got a chance to sit down and have a nice dinner alone. Then he was desperate to hit the stores. lol

• imagemiamicubajam:
    imageGator09:

Yay!!! I was right :) Btw when I could not sleep last night at 4am I came on to see if maybe you were up posting LOL. Wishful thinking :) I am so happy for you!!!

Beth

Ay Beth you are too funny. Stick out tongue It really sucked because I'm always good about informing you ladies first but unfortunately couldn't. We didn't get home till around 9pm and I was exhausted. After millions of phone calls, DH and I got a chance to sit down and have a nice dinner alone. Then he was desperate to hit the stores. lol

Beth and I were chatting yesterday afternoon keeping each other entertained waiting for u to post.  Then I kept refreshing the boards and FB when I got home.  Those little kids are def loved by many aunties!  : )

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yaayyy!! Wow, one of each - how wonderful!!

Jessi I'm so so so happy for you! Congrats :)

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This is fantastic news Jessi! Many many blessings to your baby boy and girl!!!! If I could do a cartwheel I would totally do about 10 right now- but since I don't I will just give a HIP HIP HORAY!!!!!
  • YAY!!!! How exciting.. I am so happy for your guys!  I would do a cartwheel for ya too if I was allowed.  Big Smile
  • WOOHOO!!!!! Congrats! So happy for you Big Smile

• Yay!!!!  How exciting!  You've got the best of both world in one shot! 
  • Aww!! Congratulations!!
  • A boy and a girl?! What a blessing! Congratulations :)
  • YAY! Congratulations :)

That is so exciting!!! 

image image

• Aww..congratulations!!  Many blessings to you and your family - how exciting!!  Let the shopping and decorating begin!
  • Yay! I actually got it right lol! CONGRATULATIONS!!!:) You get the best of both worlds, that's amazing!!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That's wonderful! A boy and a girl! Congrats girlie :)
  • yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats jessi!!!! how awesome :)

ps. i guess right again! but why cant i ever guess for myself?

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am absolutely thrilled for you!! You guys must be over the moon!!!! Weeeeeee!!! :)

Jason & Patricia 5/28/06

• Congrats that is awesome.
  • that is so awesome! congrats, jessi!!!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so happy for you!  How exciting to have pink & blue!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • YAY!!! I wasn't able to get on today but congrats honey!!! Ya tienes la parejita <3
  • YAY!!!! So happy for you and your husband! Congrats ;)
  • Congratulations!!! What a wonderful blessing for your family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"