Washington Babies
Options

PSA: Gymboree coupon

I saw online that Gymboree is having a 30% off sale.  I have a 20% off coupon that looks like it can be stacked against that discount.  I didn't see anything I want to order, so if anybody wants my coupon let me know.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

Re: PSA: Gymboree coupon

• Options
    And they are mailing out 40% coupons too. I just got one. I would love the coupon, if no one else needs it!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    I just read the details closer and it may not be stackable.  Either way I'll PM the code to you and you can try it out

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cool beans! Thanks! My kid needs new clothes like nobody's business. He is growing WAY too fast, and he's a chunk. I just bought a belt from IHHM's Chic Bambino and it is too small. What??

• Options

Unfortunately, you can't stack coupons, HOWEVER, a little lesson in Gymbo sales:

The 30% off Fill a Bag sale is good on some things (especially clearance), but the upcoming Baby Sale (Sept. 8-19) is a better deal for others. You can use a 20% coupon during both.

At the Baby Sale, items $12.75-$19.75 will be $10; items $22.75-$34.75 will be $20 and $39.00-$59.00 will be $25. You may also use a coupon; if you have a 20% off coupon the $25 items will be $20; the $20 items will be $16; and the $10 items will be $8.

Therefore, the price points on some things -- mainly anything that will be $10 (which includes long-sleeved shirts and pants) or $20 (denim, woven tops and shoes) will be a much better deal during the Baby Sale if you stack a coupon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for info!  I love their clothes but not their prices.  And while I love having my girls look cute and like items of good quality to last through both of them, I refuse to pay full price for baby clothes :)

My Blog

• Options

So what you're saying, Jenn, is that I should wait a week or two to shop? I can handle that!

ETA: Maybe we should have a Gymbo GTG!

• Options
    I'd wait a week. And I'd totally go with you if you elected to do so. I get an extra 5% off for having a Gymbo card, and you are welcome to partake.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKNemo:

I second this! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks for the info - unfortunatly I had my retail theray this morning while baby slept.  Now I just wait for the package to arrive :) 

I am more than making up for the fact I didn't buy any baby clothes while pregnant.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageBrynnie2010:
    imageKNemo:

I second this! 

Agreed!

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    40%  coupon?   how'd you snag that?  I got a postcard saying up to 40% off but a 20% coupon with it....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekeri1013:
    imageBrynnie2010:
    imageKNemo:

I second this! 

Agreed!

I'm in!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards