Trouble TTC
Options

How does this happen?

With all the trips to the RE and all the people up my vag all the live long day, how on earth have I managed to forget that I'm 4 months overdue for a pap??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How does this happen?

• Options
    Oh gee - I guess with all that vag invasion you feel like you've had one already.  I am due for mine in October.  ::sigh::  How depressing - I was TTC for a few months already when I had my last pap.  Guess you'll have to call.  Can you have one since you are stimming or doesn't it matter?  Heck, maybe you'll be KU by the time they can get you in!!!
  • Options

We are in the same situation, I just made that appt. which was supposed to happen in march...Confused

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was a little late getting my last one.  

With all of the visits I have had, it would be hard to remember if I had gotten my pap.  I hope your vag can work a pap into its schedule. 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    Wow my RE made me get one before letting me meet with the IVF coordinator!! 
  • Options

imagecutebride73:
    Oh gee - I guess with all that vag invasion you feel like you've had one already.  I am due for mine in October.  ::sigh::  How depressing - I was TTC for a few months already when I had my last pap.  Guess you'll have to call.  Can you have one since you are stimming or doesn't it matter?  Heck, maybe you'll be KU by the time they can get you in!!!

The worst part is I'm currently between OBGYNs :(  I ditched my old one after he told me MH's SA was fine and not to worry.  Guess I should start looking for one, huh?  Dr. A gave me the name of one that she likes.  I couldn't go to her before because she delivers at Magee and my insurance didn't cover Magee, but I've switched insurance so now I just have to hope she's taking new patients

• Options
    Wow thats crazy.  My RE keeps my records up. I actually got my PAP on time this year but it didnt even dawn on me to have my GYN fax over the negative results.  Well when I went in my RE they reminded me that they didn't have an updated pap and it was only like 3 weeks past due. Which reminds me I have to fax it to them tomorrow!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Options
    HelsHels member
    I'm overdue too (only a month though).  I just don't wanna go to my gyn. I feel like he's be all like, "oh, not preggos yet?!"...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageHels:
    I'm overdue too (only a month though).  I just don't wanna go to my gyn. I feel like he's be all like, "oh, not preggos yet?!"...

I would kick my doc in the teeth if he said that to me. 

• Options
    HelsHels member
    imagegymnst1013:

imageHels:

I would kick my doc in the teeth if he said that to me. 

Last appointment I had, DH and I must have been trying for like a month or something. He ran my CD3 B/W for shits and giggles. When that came back fine, he told me flat out something must be wrong with DH.  I gave him the side eye... but he turned out to be right.  Now I'm avoiding.  I wonder if my RE will do my pap for me? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had completely forgotten too, I should've had mine in June.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Uh oh. I thought REs do it as part of testing, because if they don't, I am way overdue. Off to check with the office.
  • Options
    I'm overdue as well, but only b/c I switched jobs and have been waiting to find an OB/GYN closer to me. With all the RE & (regular) endocrinologist appts, I just needed to focus on those before adding another doctor into the mix. I'm getting mine done in a week, though.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    I am 6 months overdue!  I NEVER forget!!  Now I have to wait another month to get in!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I need to get one in October.  My RE asked about my last one but I don't think I ever forwarded the results to her.
  • Options

I'm in exactly the same situation - should have had mine in April. I just kept putting it off as I had so much else going on down there!!

The sad thing is, I had heard that once KU, when you go for your first appt, they do a pap then, so I kept thinking that if I was pregnant this month, then I'd get it done then. We all know how that goes... if I'm pg this month... blah, blah....

Like you though, I am between OB's. I used to get mine done by my PCP, but after she told me "have sex on day 14 and then you'll get pg", I kind of lost faith in her! Then my OB totally gave me the runaround when I first went to her for fertiltiy issues. Maybe this is the opportunity I need to find an OB that I like and can stick with once I finally get pregnant.

TTC #1 since 03/09 Dx Unexplained
    Jan to April 2010 - Clomid - All BFN
    June 2010 - IVF - BFN
    Oct 2010 - FET #1 - BFN
    Dec 2010 - endometrial biopsy
    Jan 2011 - Surprise BFP! - m/c at 6w5d
    March 2011 - FET #2. Thawed 11 Day 1 embryos; 5 'exploded' / possible lab error?
    ET 4/2/11 transferred 1 blast & 1 morula
    Beta#1 10dp5dt =81; Beta#2 12dp5dt =222 Beta#3 16dp5dt =1337
    It's a BOY!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so glad I'm in good company here :)
  • Options
    Crap.  Thanks for the reminder.  I guess I have a call to make.
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options
    You crack me up!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"