Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Be happy for the Bump, ladies.

I did a google search (in regards to some milk issues we're having) and it brought up a Baby-Gaga thread. Wow.  I think some of those girls just put words together to form answers.  I just cant take anyone named Vagina Lady seriously.....

***also, if anyone wants to throw in their 2cents on soymilk in place of cow milk please do!

Re: Be happy for the Bump, ladies.

• If I am ever banned I'm coming back as Vagina Lady. Called dibs on that one, sorry girls!

I love that you can flag a thread as drama LOL

The conversation should be moved out of the main forums and into The Drama Corner because it has deteriorated into name-calling, verbal abuse, accusations of faking an identity, and/or other forms of cat-fighting

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you thought about Goats Milk??? 

Depending on the milk issue this might be a good alternative- nutritionally it is actually the closest to BM- which means it is the closest to formula as well.

• Loading the player...
  • imagefairychick77:

If I am ever banned I'm coming back as Vagina Lady. Called dibs on that one, sorry girls!

I love that you can flag a thread as drama LOL

The conversation should be moved out of the main forums and into The Drama Corner because it has deteriorated into name-calling, verbal abuse, accusations of faking an identity, and/or other forms of cat-fighting

Boo! You called dibs! Well I guess I'll be Vaginal Region Woman then.  We need a drama flagger around here. AE anyone? hmm?

I bought goats milk today to try but I think it would be cheaper to buy a goat at this point. I'm thinking of doing a few cups of goats milk per day and a few of enriched rice milk.  I really want to stay away from soy, almond is out, and cow milk is a no go. Im lost.

• I vote you buy a goat.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemadameladauphine:

I vote you buy a goat.

Yesssss!

• imagemadameladauphine:

I vote you buy a goat.

this is the best idea i've heard all day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagettmccoot:
    imagemadameladauphine:

I vote you buy a goat.

this is the best idea i've heard all day.

Agree. C can feed him mangoes from the backyard. Low maintenance.

ETA: I guess it would be a HER, lol.
    J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • She can eat the persimons....and grass. Sweeeeeet! Wonder if I'm zoned?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"