Pre-School and Daycare
Options

What's a good dinner you've made recently?

Or a favorite go-to meal? I'm in a cooking rut. I've already gotten two recipes from Dani/Brittney's Blog. TIA.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: What's a good dinner you've made recently?

• Options

Is it bad that I am having to seriously THINK about this?  lol This is my third week back to work and I am so so so glad I froze meals this summer. 

• Options
    LMAO! I was just going to say "link in sig"...most of those are super easy, simple ingredients but the taste is def. not "run of the mill" dinners :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My go-to meals are spaghetti, chicken enchiladas, and meatloaf. 

DH's favorite meal is pork chops, red potatoes, and baby carrots baked in the oven with some type of marinade. I use different ones depending on what we are in the mood for. I cut the potatoes, put the pork chops, potatoes, and carrots in a pan, pour marinade over and bake for an hour. It is really yummy.  You can also put it in the crock pot and also can use chicken instead of pork.

This is a favorite recipe also. I serve with rice and a veggie.

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Sweet-and-Tangy-Chicken/Detail.aspx

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

My very favorite thing on the blog is the baked pork chops. Mmmmmm... They are a little bit of work, but you can use store bought bread crumbs instead of making your own, and it's a lot faster.

The kung pao shrimp, chicken tortilla casserol, and parmesan tilapia are really good too!

• Options

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Buffalo-Chicken-Sandwiches/Detail.aspx

This is good and easy.  A bit spicy for me but DH loved it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Aiden 10.17.07 Emma 07.15.10
  • Options
    I have a bunch of easy recipes in my bio. We also really like the mustard-glazed turkey tenderloin recipe from Parents magazine here, although I don't make the extra sauce.
    Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Options

imageDani123:
    LMAO! I was just going to say "link in sig"...most of those are super easy, simple ingredients but the taste is def. not "run of the mill" dinners :)

I made your Italian meatloaf a few weeks ago and everyone gobbled it up!  SOOO yummy!

I am now going to attempt stuffed peppers for the first time.  Not for tonight but sometime this week.  :)  (using recipe from your blog Dani)   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"