Baby Names
Options

so this is how it is.......

so this is how it is......... 

1. i am 17 but i have plenty of friends who are teen mothers so dont say crap about teen mothers to me because half of you havent been teen moms in your life time.

2. yes i havent graduated high school yet i just started back last monday.

3. i like how you say i dont know how to spell but actually i do know how pretty well actually.

4. about 4 of my other friends get on this name and post stuff also so just dont type my name k? thanks.

5. if you have to talk crap why not send me a message instead of posting it on the boards.

6. posting stuff on boards about me is really childish and lame because i've never ever posted anything about you people on anything of mine.

-so if you have something to say, say it though a message not a board, thank you!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: so this is how it is.......

• Options

WTF are you talking about, and why on earth did this need to be posted on 3 boards?

Go do your homework.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Honey, why are you posting on the baby names board? I don't know what you are going on about.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You're right, most of us are not teen moms... ON PURPOSE!

Calm down, stop lying and as PP said... do your homework. 

M/C 04-1999 Missed M/C 04-20-2005 M/C 11-09-2006 DD - Sable Ren
  • Options

Here, let me help you:

1. I am 17,  but I have plenty of friends who are teen mothers, so don't say crap about teen mothers to me, because half of you haven't been teen moms in your lifetime.

2. No, I haven't graduated from high school yet; I just started back last Monday.

3. I like how you say I don't know how to spell. I do know how-- pretty well, actually.

4. About 4 of my other friends use this screen name and post stuff also, so don't just type my name, okay? Thanks.

5. If you have to talk crap, why not send me a message instead of posting it on the boards?

6. Posting stuff on boards about me is really childish and lame, because I've never ever posted anything about you people on anything of mine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagettmccoot:

Here, let me help you:

1. I am 17,  but I have plenty of friends who are teen mothers, so don't say crap about teen mothers to me, because half of you haven't been teen moms in your lifetime.

2. No, I haven't graduated from high school yet; I just started back last Monday.

3. I like how you say I don't know how to spell. I do know how-- pretty well, actually.

4. About 4 of my other friends use this screen name and post stuff also, so don't just type my name, okay? Thanks.

5. If you have to talk crap, why not send me a message instead of posting it on the boards?

6. Posting stuff on boards about me is really childish and lame, because I've never ever posted anything about you people on anything of mine.

What the ? weirdo typing the same damn thing i did.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagesasha24mhs:
    imagettmccoot:

Here, let me help you:

What the ? weirdo typing the same damn thing i did.

No, actually she corrected your spelling, grammar and punctuation. But if you are so smart you would have realized that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

So let me get this straight...

Your friends come over to your house, sign on to a pregnancy board, and then make up fake posts about being pregnant/choosing baby names.

You must be really popular. LMAO

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have 2 words for you....Baby Gaga.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dude, this is the Baby Names board.  Why are you trying to throw down here.  It's ridiculous! 
  • Options

What I think is that she goes to a school for teen moms or something. 

I can't see how she really thought coming on here and admitting she is a pathological liar would help her cause. 

Sasha... you only make yourself look dumber by the minute.  

• Options
    imagesasha24mhs:

3. i like how you say i dont know how to spell but actually i do know how pretty well actually.

This one made my day.  Classic. 

• Options

Sleep

I really only have this to add...

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"