Health & Exercise
Options

Signed up for WW today - way too many points!

Hey All - I signed up for WW today. I am nursing exclusively - and filled out the online questionnaire. The calculated points are 32!

This is the second time I am doing WW; I did it in graduate school and lost 30 pounds so the WW system works for me. =)

For those that did WW while nursing, does it really work? I am 8 weeks PP and have lost no weight so decided to do WW; I think 32 points are way too many, but if that is what they give me, I will take it!

Let me know if the WW system works for nursing moms.

Thanks!

Re: Signed up for WW today - way too many points!

• Options

Eat your points!  I get a whopping 38 points each day.  I started when O was 2 weeks old and then I was getting 40 pts per day, thinking the same thing you are.  Two months later, I've lost 16 lbs and now only get 38 pts (as your weight drops, so do your points.)  I can't speak for others, but it's working very well for me!

• Options

okay - will definitely eat my points. 32 just seems like so much. I am forcing myself to eat. It's funny - I think the only difference is that since I am accountable now, I find myself eating very healthy. Good for me and DD.

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that is about what I started at last summer.  Good for you for joining WW.  I cannot find enough time to enter my foods to do it now.  I am cutting food and eating healthy though.  I ate all my points - but never my activity or flex points last summer.  I lost 30 lbs in 10 weeks.
  • Options
    I did it after DS1 was born and lost the weight pretty quick.  Tried it again after the twins were born and my supply TANKED (so make sure not to skimp on your points).  I'm not sure if I started too soon or if I didn't give myself enough points but I have major mommy guilt over it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"