January 2011 Moms

Songs not to listen to while pregnant

DH and I were just driving home from getting ice cream and the Live song Lightning Crashes came on. Of course like a fool I decided to watch the video when I got home even though DH told me not too. There are not enough tears in my eyes :(

ETA: In case you don't know, it's a song about the circle of life. I'll leave it at that while I run to get more tissues!

Re: Songs not to listen to while pregnant

• THIS was me on Sunday, every song I heard made me want to cry
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know, right? And this song is about mothers and babies living and dying,  uggghhh! So, I watch the video, and then DH and I decided to watch The Blind Side! We're not finished with it yet, but it's been making me cry like a baby! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNJBrit:
    I know, right? And this song is about mothers and babies living and dying,  uggghhh! So, I watch the video, and then DH and I decided to watch The Blind Side! We're not finished with it yet, but it's been making me cry like a baby! 

Love that movie!! It made me cry like a baby. Everytime I watch a movie with my FI I say it theres any sad parts I promise not to cry. Does it work? NOOOOOO I cry everytime

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"