1st Trimester
Options

6 and 1/2 weeks and showing...

Ok, just seeing if anyone else has started showing so early?  It;s funny Im not a size 2 kinda girl I'm a 14/16 and my stomach is well was pretty flat and now I'm starting to show ...is this normal so early? Twins maybe??? Haha lol

Thanks Jade :-)

Re: 6 and 1/2 weeks and showing...

• Options
    I am sure it's normal. One of my sisters who was a toothpick started to show really early in her pregnancy with her first one.
    Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • Options
    It might just be bloat.  I know that if I let my stomach out, it looks like I'm pregnant, but I can still suck it in so I know it's not the baby!! :) 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At 6 weeks, it is all bloat. Your ute is still in your pelvis until about 12 weeks.
  • Options
    imageGreen*Flamingo:
    At 6 weeks, it is all bloat. Your ute is still in your pelvis until about 12 weeks.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options

imageGreen*Flamingo:

this.

you are bloated.  And may be for a while.  Embrace it.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    It's bloat.  Your ute doesn't drop til week 12...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm a size 2 girl and I'm not even showing. I thought I was a few days ago, but when I woke up and had a flat stomach again I realized it was just the dreaded bloat!

Here's a photo of what your baby looks like in your uterus, at 6 weeks. It's not even noticeable. The 12 week image is the first one where you can actually see the baby making an impact on the belly. When I started looking at these, I realized I was crazy for thinking I was showing, already. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm 11 1/2 weeks and not showing (with twins!) I'm Jealous!!!
  • Options
    I am and have been for a couple of weeks now. I have to use a belly band because my pants will not button anymore. However, I am normally a size 2 and this is my second so I know my muscles are already stretched some. It hasn't gone away in the past few weeks, just gotten worse.
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hear it's bloat.  But I have it so bad at 7 weeks that I can't button my pants comfortably, and I am obese (not proud, doing something about it.) And i know it's not weight gain, because I lost 4 lbs.
    ~Jessica~ "Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away" ~Uknown "You don't marry the person you can live with...you marry the person you can't live without." ~Uknown
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    An angel opened the book of life and wrote down my baby's birth, Then she whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth." ~Unknown We lost our "Squishy" to a m/c on 10/06/2010. He/she went to heaven with my Dad and our Heavenly Father.
  • Options

Some days I feel like I'm "showing" but it's a combination of bloat and constipation, unfortunately. At least for me.

• Options
    I am sure it is bloat... I doubt you would "show" actual baby bump this early... the baby is like smaller than a blueberry, but be it bloat or bump, I still think it is exciting!
  • Options

This is my second pregnancy and right away i was showing to myself and not anyone else.  I know that it is a little boating but i can't suck it in very well.  It is like a balloon that has already been blown up.  i don't know if this is your first but I have knwn peple who started showing early as well.

• Options

It's physically impossible to show an actual baby bump at 6 or 7 weeks. No matter how hard or round your stomach is, no matter how tight your pants are, it's not the baby. It's pregnancy bloat, it's a well-known symptom, and everyone gets it. If you consider having bloat "showing," that's another story.

Something the size of an olive will not protrude out of your uterus. And even if it did, the uterus is still down below the pelvic bone until after 12 weeks, as others have said. You can't make bone protrude.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely am "showing".. I think I'm around 7 weeks, i'll find out tomorrow. This is my 2nd baby though. My friends are flabbergasted how pregnant I look already. I'm sure it's bloat but it's shaped like a pregnant belly
  • Options
    You're bloated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"