Working Moms

Clicky - what time do you leave in the am?

Answer for the majority of your mornings.  Just curious what kind of schedule other moms out there are on.  [Poll]
Hilary
imageimage
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Clicky - what time do you leave in the am?

• work nights... leave at 6pm, get home at 8 or 8:15am...preschool year starts again soon... so the kids and dh will be leaving as soon as I get home.  

• I work 12's, so am out the door by 6:30, at work by 7, and home around 7:50pm. The one day that both DH and I are gone, he does drop off and pickup for the girls.
    TTC#1 since Mar 2008. Serious MFI due to cancer. 3 cancelled IUI's, just about every test in the book. IVF#1 - BFP! Twin girls arrived 2/5/10 at 35w2d. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH drops off and I pick up - so I leave earlier
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I commute together part of the way in to work.  He has to be at work at 7 so we have to leave pretty early.  This is our schedule:

Up between 5 and 5:15,

get dressed, brush teeth/hair, throw on scrubs,  

Get DD up around 5:50,

leave at 6am.

Drop DH at his car (at my mom's house, which is in the town where he works) at 630.

DD and I hang out at my mom's for about an hour, and I finish getting ready for work (though there's not much to do but makeup and a little spiffing up) and I feed the baby, and get her settled back in for a nap.  I leave at 730 and DD stays at my mom's.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"