April 2011 Moms
Options

actually saw the h/b...amazing!

The doc did an unexpected dating u/s today because the first one they tried was too early...and we actually saw the little thing AND the flickering of the heartbeat. So emotional and amazing...I did not expect to see anything this early on.

Also, found out that my doctor is handsome...young...oh! I blushed when he was like "can you just spread your legs a bit wider for me?"

Yikes. 

A great day!

Re: actually saw the h/b...amazing!

• Options
    imagedarkeyedtravler:

Also, found out that my doctor is handsome...young...oh! I blushed when he was like "can you just spread your legs a bit wider for me?" 

Love it! that's awesome. 

• Options
    imagedarkeyedtravler:

LMAO. That's not awkward at all! that's hilarious. I'm so glad you got to see the heartbeat. It's amazing isn't it? I was driving home thinking "there is a HEART beating in my uterus". That's pretty awesome.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great story all around- congrats!
  • Options
    Aww!  Congrats!  I saw the HB today too!  It is pretty amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome! congrats!
  • Options
    Great news!  Congrats!
  • Options
    LOL at the legs wide open comment.  Congrats on the HB!! Curious, did they give you a heart rate? We saw the little flicker of the HB too around the same date you are now, and the doc didn't say what the rate was .. maybe it was too early at the time, I'm just wondering now that I see all of these posts with actual heart rates really early on!  I was just so happy to see the little flicker at the time :)
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I'm happy that I see a female group because of this!!! My PCP is only a couple of years older than me & the same way super HOT! My blood pressure is always higher at that office! Congrats on seeing the heartbeat!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

No, they didn't give us a heart rate. It was such a little flicker, I think it would have been extremely difficult! And you're right, I was only focused on looking at the pretty little light...

Thanks for responding :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"