Northern California Babies
Options

My cautious intro (sort of long and scary)

I have been debating whether I should post about this or not, but since you are all a great group of women and very helpful, I am coming out.

On Sunday, I POAS and saw a faint pink line. I had been experiencing sore nipples, been kind of bloated, I have pimples like I have never had before, and had noticed my appetite and thirst really increasing. Since DH and I had just decide four weeks ago to stop preventing, I was amazed at how fast it happened.

Well, yesterday, I thought everything was fine until the afternoon, when I noticed quite a bit of blood and some cloting which freaked me out. I called the after hours line for my obgyn, because he was already out of the office and spoke to another obgyn who said I was probably miscarrying. Of course this caused me to break down at my desk, especially since my hormones have be going crazy lately. I ran to my supervisor, who is like a friend to me, and told her what I thought was happening. She sent me home right away and I told DH to shut his job down and take me to ER.

The ER performed blood work, which determined my beta was 167 and an ultrasound that showed a small sac. The ER doctor then sent me home and told me to follow up with my doctor. When I phoned my obgyn this morning, they ordered more blood work to see if there was a change in my beta. It rose to 240, which I guess is a good thing. Now I am waiting to see how my doctor wants to proceed.

Since I haven't told anyone but DH and my supervisor, I would like to keep this off FB for now. Thank you for reading all of that and sorry it was so long! I hope to be able to move on from the scariness and enjoy this time in our lives.

DD1: May 2011
DD2: February 2014

Re: My cautious intro (sort of long and scary)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"