January 2011 Moms
Options

Any Gamer Moms?

I just pre-ordered my copy of Halo Reach!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Any Gamer Moms?

• Options
    Awesome!!!! I'm excited for that one as well, but have to wait to get it because I will not be at home when it comes out. :(
    Long time Waiting BFP 5/8/10 It's a Boy! 1/7/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Graphics
  • Options

FI has gotten me to start playing World of Warcraft!  I never thought that would happen.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha we just pre-ordered our copy yesterday, but I'm not really into first person shooter games I'm more of an RPG girl so I am super excited about Fable 3 coming out at the end of october!!!
  • Options

I can't get into FPS on the xbox... the controls feel so clunky and imprecise.  I'm waiting until we've bought a few more necessities for the Kid to buy Metroid, which I'm super excited about.  I've been playing a few older titles on Steam in the meantime... my WoW 25s group folded last week so I have a lot more time for other games, but I don't really have other games to work on.  Except Forza 3 achieves, bleh.

• Options
    Our favorite is Fallout, we pre-ordered New Vegas, can't wait until next month when it comes out!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I play WoW and Dh and I play a lot of games together, going through Badlands now...It's older but I love it.  I also play on my own, mostly Ps3 though.
  • Options
    DH is a HALO Fan, in fact I supirsed him with a Halo XBox 360 wedding cake.... It was great!!  He has had Halo Reach preordered for a while.... I used to play city of heros but it has been a while....I am sure you are super excited as he can't wait to get it.... That and the halo onsie that bungie sells!!
  • Options
    Not so much Halo, but Call of Duty. I can't wait for Black Ops. Big Smile DH & I spend a considerable chunk of time playing each other in Madden, too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"