Two Under 2
Options

Honda Pilot?

Hey, we are most likely going to buy a new Honda Pilot today but was just wondering if anyone had one on here? I've heard great reviews, I figured it would be spacious enough for the 2 kids. I did hear today 1 person with 2 kids complain about it but didn't hear why. So I figured I'd ask on here if anyone has one. thanks guys!

Re: Honda Pilot?

• Options
    my BFF has one and LOVES it. She has a 2yr old and a NB. She says the only downside is the gas mileage..oh the price, lol..otherwise she says its perfect.
  • Options
    I have a 2010 and I love it! The gas is a little bit much compared to a car. ( I had an 08 accord before) But it makes up for it with the space (third row that flips down) and comfort of being up in the air a bit. Insurance wasn't bad either.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have had our Pilot for 4 years.  We have loved it ever since.  Safe, spacious, reliable, comfortable, well designed, etc.  I think it is economical too.  No, it doesn't get the gas mileage of a car, but it isn't a car.  It does a lot better than many truck-based SUVs.

I only have on baby in it now but I am sure 2 will be fine.  We also lug around our boxer dog without any issues :).  Very spacious!

• Options
    Thank you so much!! we ended up buying an 2011 pilot last night! i love it so much and nothing beats the smell! it's so funny, we drove it to dinner last night and my husband is like "now it has 22 miles on it, wtf??" haha. once again, thank you so much for your input!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"