1st Trimester
Options

date night!

DH and I are going on a date Friday, can't decide on a movie, anyone seen any good ones lately they can reccomend??

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucketimage imageimage

Re: date night!

• Options

Not sure if you like action movies. but, DH and I saw The Expendibles last weekend. the story was stupid. but, if you like to see stuff blow up from start to finish, this is your movie. I thought Sylvester Stallone did a good job (considering he's 156 years old in movie years).

If you like comedy, Grown Ups was ok also. I was a bit disappointed in the actual comedy aspect since there were 4 pretty good comedians in it (Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock and David Spade).

If you like Thriller/SciFi type movies, I've heard Inception (Leo Dicaprio) is good. But, it's 1 of those movies you really need to pay attention (which is why I'll wait for the DVD ands watch it at home.

I think the American (george Clooney) is out also. But, we haven't seen that as yet.

Also, Avatar was rerelaesed last weekend. The story was excellent and it was very interesting. I'd watch it again.

So, there you have it...my movie review. Do you think I can be a critic? lol

P.S. Can you tell DH and i spend A LOT of time at the movies? lol

Good luck and hope you see something great.

Three angel babies...I think it's time for a change
  • Options
    thanks for the reccomendations!!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucketimage imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"