Indiana Babies

Almost passed out at Chick fil a

It had been almost 2 hours *since I ate* when we got there and had to wait a good 10 minutes to order. I started getting really hot and felt like the room was starting to spin. I finally placed my order and then practically sat on someone's lap to sit down fast enough. I cooled off and felt a little better. Once we got home and I ate I felt back to normal. It was kind of scary.

ETA some little details

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Photobucket

Re: Almost passed out at Chick fil a

• Eeeek!  That's so scary!  I'm glad you're feeling better!  ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yikes! glad you're ok!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am glad you are feeling better!  Sounds pretty scary...
  • The exact same thing happened to me yesterday (13w1d)...it had only been an hour since breakfast but I got dizzy, everything went black for a second and I had to sit down. Luckily, I wasn't out in public--though I was at work (teacher). I hope you're feeling better.
  • I am glad you are okay, Maggie!
  • Yikes!  Hope you get all better and don't have any more episodes like this Maggie!
  • That is scary!  I'm glad you're ok.  Make sure you eat more often from now on!
  • That's so scary!! I'm glad you're ok!! Yeah, I'd definitely try to keep some snacks in your purse from now on!! I'd try for something with high, instant sugar - hard candy, a candy bar, juice, etc. Those things can help quickly if it's a low blood sugar problem.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrendaK:
    That's so scary!! I'm glad you're ok!! Yeah, I'd definitely try to keep some snacks in your purse from now on!! I'd try for something with high, instant sugar - hard candy, a candy bar, juice, etc. Those things can help quickly if it's a low blood sugar problem.

That's a really good idea. I usually keep a nutrigrain bar in my purse, but I ate that on my way home from work.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"