Babies on the Brain

PSA (tbpsco related)

I love BGG, and those that don't can suck a gigantic hair peen. You hear me, diickfaces? Why don't you grow the eff up, and either say it on the board, or ignore it, if it annoys you so much.

Ashlet is pisssed.

Re: PSA (tbpsco related)

• I just saw that. I cannot believe people think like that.

• Whomever wrote that is ignorant, bigoted, and a twatwaffle. They can DIAF.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think the world was a much better place before TBPS and the TBPSCO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSoCaliAli:
    I think the world was a much better place before TBPS and the TBPSCO.

Agreed.  I was just saying this to someone before.  Back in the good ol' days before TBPS, if you didn't like someone you just ignored them and all was well in the world. 

• I hadn't seen the CO site before.

Wow, I'd like those five minutes back.  Those were all ridiculous.  It's like the high school version of TBPS.

Jack Donovan, b. Christmas Eve, 2009.

imagemonkeybuttjunction image

• Agreed! If you think BGG is AWing then ignore her. Also it's her first ever 2ww; I think she has a right to AW it up on a baby board if she damn well pleases.
  • link?
    Baby #1 edd 4/21/07 - Matthias James born 5/2/07, 9 lbs, 22 in

Baby # 2 edd 11/26/08 - Ezra Jacob born 11/29/08, 9 lbs 6 oz., 21 3/4 in

Baby #3 edd 05/04/13 - Titus Jude born 05/01/13, 9 lb 5 oz. 21.5 in

• I don't mean this as snark but I don't understand why if you all hate the site so much you continue to go there and feed the fire bringing it here. Chances are BGG might not even know about the call out site and never even know about it. However, now everyone here knows about it.

If everyone stops reading the site there would be no hurt feelings. These posts just give the cowards who wrote the call out or secret power.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJenniferJaneC:

I hadn't seen the CO site before.

Wow, I'd like those five minutes back.  Those were all ridiculous.  It's like the high school version of TBPS.

I so agree! Its just crazy people spend the time to make those stupid things!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSoCaliAli:
      This, I don't tend to read them.  Most of them go over my head.  I just thought this was  psa about tabasco.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageLyssapee:

imageSoCaliAli:
      This, I don't tend to read them.  Most of them go over my head.  I just thought this was  psa about tabasco.

lol this is why i love you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageEmie28:

I don't mean this as snark but I don't understand why if you all hate the site so much you continue to go there and feed the fire bringing it here. Chances are BGG might not even know about the call out site and never even know about it. However, now everyone here knows about it.

If everyone stops reading the site there would be no hurt feelings. These posts just give the cowards who wrote the call out or secret power.

Yep.  

• imageEmie28:

I don't mean this as snark but I don't understand why if you all hate the site so much you continue to go there and feed the fire bringing it here. Chances are BGG might not even know about the call out site and never even know about it. However, now everyone here knows about it.

LOL I just read that and tried to figure out how we were giving them secret powers.  

I do agree though. I should stay away but I saw that earlier today and was torn between posting about it or ignoring it. 

• imageMama_SAS:
    imageEmie28:

LOL I just read that and tried to figure out how we were giving them secret powers.  

I do agree though. I should stay away but I saw that earlier today and was torn between posting about it or ignoring it. 

LOL, I just reread it and it does read that way. I should have put quotes; "call out" or "secret."

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageEmie28:

totally this. 

I've said it before & I'll say it again - posting about it here is only drawing *more* attention to it the situation & giving these arseholes what they want. 

• imageWaitingOnTwoPinkLines:
    Whomever wrote that is ignorant, bigoted, and a twatwaffle. They can DIAF.

I will agree with twatwaffle, but bigoted?  Really?  Just cause they don't like BGG they must be a bigot?

• imagemurphyec:

imageWaitingOnTwoPinkLines:
    Whomever wrote that is ignorant, bigoted, and a twatwaffle. They can DIAF.

I will agree with twatwaffle, but bigoted?  Really?  Just cause they don't like BGG they must be a bigot?

That was the exact point of the CO too.  That disagreeing w/ BGG would make someone a bigot. 

Bah. The whole thing is dumb. I wish we could all just turn a blind eye so it would go away.

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • imagemrs_b_2007:
    imageEmie28:

totally this. 

I've said it before & I'll say it again - posting about it here is only drawing *more* attention to it the situation & giving these arseholes what they want. 

Agree.  I've never heard BGG talking about TBPS so chances are she might not read it and therefore wouldn't have seen it.  Now she will thanks to people bringing attn to it.   I think its great to repost the positive ones, but why post the negative ones on here so that even more people (who don't visit those sites) see it.  You're just spreading the negative message to that many more people.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I agree with not bringing it to the board.  Thats what the poster wants, so essentially, they are winning. 

Something I never understood about this whole mess is this...

If someone is evil enough to go around posting such stuff, do you really care what they think about you?  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"