January 2011 Moms

I wish baby would stop kicking my...

...bladder!  Uggh...it's like all of a sudden POW, and then I have to pee.

Is baby kicking you anywhere uncomfortable right now? :)

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: I wish baby would stop kicking my...

• I'll trade sciatic nerve for bladder any day.  I don't know if he's actually kicking it, or somehow resting on it, or what.  But I get these sudden ZAPS of pain shooting up my back and down my legs.  No fun.
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• My lightning crotch seems to go in rhythm with his kicking so I'm wondering if one of his big feet are reaching down there lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I get the bladder.  Last night she stretched and went up to my diaphragm, it seems, because she made it very hard for me to breathe.  Short shallow breaths for a couple of minutes and then she relaxed.  I remember that well now and not looking forward to that.  Oh, and wait till you get kicked in the ribs.  No fun!
  • This is baby girl's morning routine, every morning she treats my bladder like it's a soccer ball. I'm glad she's so strong, but I wish she'd find a new place to kick.
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • I think Natalie is using my bladder as a trampoline and resting spot. If I push on my stomach she seems to move off of it and I don't have to go pee when I can get her to move. As it is though, I'm going every half an hour. It's getting ridiculous.
  • I don't get the bladder, but I actually feel like he's kicking my bowels?? I didn't even know if that was possible, and it just felt so weird! But I googled it and other people seem to be thinking the same thing. Bizarre feeling for sure!
  • About everytime I get up sitting I have go. Very annoying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO is pushing on my cervix (head down). So I have constant pressure and urge to pee. I feel your pain!
  • I have a baby that dances on my bladder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I thought baby was kicking my bladder, and the proof came today when I SAW the little bugger kicking the crap out of it on the ultrasound today.  Mind you, my bladder was VERY full for the ultrasound, making it even more uncomfortable!
  • I feel like she might just have my bladder in a choke-hold.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes and every time he kicks me there I wanna cry lol
  • My LO like to nestle himself way down in my pelvis, it makes my hips ache something horrible!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"