March 2011 Moms
Options

It's already been HOW long?

I just went to the first trimester board to see yet another "6 weeks and showing" post. It made me think about when I was 6 weeks pregnant and swore up and down at the end of the day that I looked pregnant, only to wake up the next morning and be flat bellied again realizing I was just bloated.

So then I got to thinking, I'm sitting here now at 12 weeks, my belly feels SO tight and I think I'm actually starting to poke out a little bit. I just can't believe this pregnancy is almost 1/3 of the way over already! We're picking out names, and I just made my first baby purchase yesterday.

It's just so strange to think that a month and a half ago I was looking at myself in the mirror wondering if it was real, and it's really coming to life now. Ah! I'm gonna make myself cry if I think about it too much more! lol

Re: It's already been HOW long?

• Options
    I love your post...I think we can all relate to some degree.  It's strange but now that most of my symptoms have subsided ... I find myself wondering again...is this really real?  Strange journey :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, but I'm also wisssshhhhing it would hurry too!  I know second time mommies say to embrace this time, but I just want to meet my baby already.  Even having a bump would be nice!

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree! I know that I'm only 10 weeks (4 days) but it's starting to feel real. My symptoms are starting to ease up so I still get worried from time to time. I can't wait for my NT scan to have another look! But it is really starting to set in that I have a baby in there!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I agree, its totally becoming real at this point and still can't make myself buy anything for the baby, I guess thats just nerves.  Although, my husband and I look at baby things all the time! 

And yes your post almost made me cry because I can relate so much :D 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"