Indiana Babies

Walking Buddy needed!

Need motivation and someone to walk with!

Anyone up for a walking group around 10am, Northside.  Say Tuesday and Thursday mornings.  Time and days we can play with. 

I need to get some of this weight off.  I tried the gym thing and it didn't work.  Thought someone counting on me to be at a park would get me there.  

So we could walk and then play on park.   Some days just walk if we have things we need to get done. 

No big commetment.  If you or I have something to do we can just text or pm each other.    

Fridays we could find a neighborhood garage sale to walk around. 

Re: Walking Buddy needed!

• Loading the player...
  • I would absolutely be interested in this!  I'm on the west side of Noblesville (almost Westfield).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll walk with you. I'm in Noblesville. Mornings work best for us, but we're flexible.
  • Awesome, anyone know of a park maybe in between Westfield and noblesville?  I can drive it tomorrow and find some options. 
  • The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are James A Dillon park (146th and Hazel Dell) and Forest Park, but I'm sure there's more.  I think Dillon Park has a lot of walking area but a very small playground (not even any swings) and Forest Park has just about everything imaginable but isn't between Noblesville and Westfield.
  • gizmo- did you notice Alexander is 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day old.  Silly little neat things you never think about till you see it written out.  

Is this a good park?  We can switch it up so we have different things to look at.   

Asa Bales Park is located in downtown Westfield running north and south beginning at the Westfield High School on Hoover Street and extending south to SR 32.  This park currently has youth playground equipment at the north and south ends and a picnic shelter on the north end by Hoover Street.  The entire park has a paved asphalt trail system that travels from Hoover Street on the north to SR 32 on the south.

• imagelckytabby3:

gizmo- did you notice Alexander is 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day old.  Silly little neat things you never think about till you see it written out.  

Is this a good park?  We can switch it up so we have different things to look at.   

Asa Bales Park is located in downtown Westfield running north and south beginning at the Westfield High School on Hoover Street and extending south to SR 32.  This park currently has youth playground equipment at the north and south ends and a picnic shelter on the north end by Hoover Street.  The entire park has a paved asphalt trail system that travels from Hoover Street on the north to SR 32 on the south.

I've never been to that one. I'm up for meeting there.

Just another suggestion. I have been to Cool Creek Park there on 151st just past the McD's on US 31/151st St.  There is a play ground (has a separate playground for little kids and big kids) and walking trails, but they aren't paved. It's coated with little itty bitty rocks - like pea gravel. It is ok to push a stroller on - just not the smoothest. I'm going to guess that there is some kind of creek there too :)

Can we set the meeting up privately though? Either through PM's or Facebook? I'm already friends with Denice; I could add you as a friend too.

• imagelckytabby3:

gizmo- did you notice Alexander is 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day old.  Silly little neat things you never think about till you see it written out.  

Ha!  I didn't notice that.  Too funny! 

I've never been there before but we could check it out for sure. 

• imagekatelynsmom:
    imagelckytabby3:

Can we set the meeting up privately though? Either through PM's or Facebook? I'm already friends with Denice; I could add you as a friend too.

I'll send you both a FB PM and we can just reply to all through that.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"