Special Needs

Happy ins. news (great b-day present)

After 3 months of going around in circles, claims getting denied, sent to other plans, dealing with managers, etc., insurance has finally decided that they are going to pay for speech and OT.  I am floored.  Absolutely floored.  I thought we might get one but not the other.  The squeaky wheel wins this one!

And, Zach turns 3 today!  Going home soon to eat cupcakes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy ins. news (great b-day present)

• That is great news!  Always good when things go in your favor when it comes to things like this.  happy birthday Zach...hope you have a fun night of celebrating.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is GREAT!!! We had no luck getting ds speech covered by ins so we are going with the school district. At this point any speech theraphy is better than none.. we have being trying to get him into theraphy for 6 months! :(

Small world.. our ds is Zack as well and he turns 3 next wed!!! lol

DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • HOOOOOORAY!!! What GREAT news!!! Happy birthday Zach! Mmmmm...cupcakes...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• YAY!  That's awesome!  Happy Birthday! 
  • Great news and Happy Birthday Zach!!!

How is hedoing with his little brother?

• Yay!! Good for you!!!!!!!!
  • Good job keeping after them momma!!!
    imageimage
    Max 4-08-08 and Michael 2-03-91 (19 years olds)
    image Both boys were born w/ hirschsprung's disease, you find yourself facing this dx, please feel free to ask me any questions.
  • imageSobachka:

Great news and Happy Birthday Zach!!!

How is hedoing with his little brother?

He's doing really well -- I was worried for naught.  He likes to give him kisses (have to be sure he doesn't lie on him when trying to do that), lie next to him on the mat, and hit the buttons on the exersaucer for him.  Our biggest challenge is making sure he doesn't steal the baby's binky -- he still does it, but is really good about giving it back when we tell him.

Thanks for all the b-day wishes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"