Upstate NY Babies

Do you ever...

hold your LO while they are going to sleep and think that this is the best thing ever!  and wonder if they will still let you do this when they are 10?!   
imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do you ever...

• i hold ethan before dh takes him up to bed every night.  i just kiss his head and tell him how much i love him. 
  • DD's new thing before bed is putting her head on my shoulder and she gives me many squeezes (like hugs)-I freakin' love it! Its the best 1-2minutes of my day! And I hope she does it for a long time!
  • Loading the player...
  • I did that this morning.  Stella fell asleep on my lap after nursing/before going to MILs for the day.  I picked her up like I was going to burp her and she was passed out.  I held her for 30 minutes and was happy as can be.  I know it won't be like that forever so I try to take advantage of every second that I can!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • As soon as dd is done with the bottle or nursing she pushes away from us towards her crib.  But right before she nurses I sit in the chair and she rests her head against my shoulder while we pray and it is the sweetest thing.  I do love that time together and hope it continues as she grows.

• I just did last night!  L is so busy now, it's hard to get in any time to cuddle.  He also goes to bed so well on his own in his crib, so I don't mess with that too much.  But last night at bedtime I stole him from DH who usually puts him to bed and laid down with him for a bit.  Loved it!  
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Evan has been sick the past 4 days (he's feeling better today, thank God). I hated that he was sick, but the cuddling was great. Every morning he was waking up between 4 and 5, so we'd go out on the couch and put on some cartoons and he would fall back asleep, snuggled up next to me. Yesterday he napped in my arms for a good hour, it was the best. He hasn't slept in my arms since he was probably 6 months old.
  • I do this all the time :)  Of course Q is little enough to let me hold him all the time.  I am not looking forward to him being more mobile and not wanting me to hold him like a little baby :(

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yeah...this morning dh brought Lorenzo into bed when he woke up and enzo just snuggled up into my arm and dozed off...it was so precious...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"