Attachment Parenting

CD question

We're doing the trial from Jillians Drawers and so far I'm loving cloth... except that they all seem to leave red marks on her back, or her legs. The ones on the legs I get, but the ones on the back don't make sense to me. I've tried putting them on looser but that just makes poop come out so I don't think that's the answer :) Any suggestions? Should I just try other brands? I like the bum genius and grovia... but grovia in particular leave bad red marks on her back, the BG just do it when she sleeps in it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CD question

• We use Fuzzi Bunz and some BGs...Both leave marks on ds either on his belly, back or legs...but disposables leave red indentations too...now I don't mean super red or painful looking indentations, but I think that it is normal for the CDs to leave some red indenting around his waist, bc it is keeping the diaper close enough to his skin to prevent leaks.

DH and I did try loosening the FuzziBunz to avoid any marking on  his skin, but that just resulted in disaster :)  and ds doesn't seem phased by the diapers so they must be comfy enough or he'd let us know for sure!

Not sure if that helped or not, but I hope so!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Good to know that it's normal. It doesn't seem to bother LO at all, I just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong. I don't know anyone IRL that uses cloth, but figured I could count on you ladies :)
  • Loading the player...
  • We are using softbums and bum genius. The Softbums are my fave bc they have adjustable legs, very helpful for chunky thighs and haven't had redmarks! They also seem more comfy and less stuff than the BG.
  • imageTiger1984:
    We are using softbums and bum genius. The Softbums are my fave bc they have adjustable legs, very helpful for chunky thighs and haven't had redmarks! They also seem more comfy and less stuff than the BG.

Thanks, I'll look into those! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"