Georgia Babies
Options

Gumdrop Pacifiers--recs on where to buy?

I'm in search of discount gumdrop pacifiers.  In the past, I've ordered them from amazon.

Are there any other good places to order them from? 

This is the only pacifier that Aerin will take and she is full-on addicted.

thanks!!

Re: Gumdrop Pacifiers--recs on where to buy?

• Options
    I once ordered them from here, but they also carry them at New Baby Products.  They're by the register.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered them a couple times from Amazon as well cause it was the only paci Ava would take and she would not sleep without it.  FYI, they sell them in the gift shop at Northside hospital.  I want to say they were about $3/each.  I thought the price might have been cheaper there than online cause I had to pay shipping.  So, this prob doesn't help you if you aren't in the atlanta area but just thought I'd mention it.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered them directly from Hawaii Medical. I googled gumdrop pacifier and there website came up. I don't know if they are cheaper than Amazon though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a few left, and I'm selling them at cost ($2/ea). I will be buying another case soon, if you want in on it. I buy them for my mom and me group b/c I was sick of paying $3/ea. email me @ code3chica@yahoo.com if interested.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options

imageJoelsGirl07:
    I have a few left, and I'm selling them at cost ($2/ea). I will be buying another case soon, if you want in on it. I buy them for my mom and me group b/c I was sick of paying $3/ea. email me @ code3chica@yahoo.com if interested.

Shoot--I just ordered a bunch..next time though, I would love to get in on it. Although I hope there is no next time because I hope we can break this habit soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"