South Florida Babies

**coco**

hey, when you go into the store, they can look the registry up for you.  They will automatically give you the discount (since the discount is good on EVERY purchase you  make for the next 6 months.)  I never got a coupon.

Re: **coco**

• I know it is valid on all purchases at all their stores.  I wanted it last wk since I bought some brackets for the wall mural thing I had showed u way back when (still a work in progress).  : )

Thanks for the update.  I'll prob head out there this weekend to pick it all up!  SO excited.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecocojack10:

I know it is valid on all purchases at all their stores.  I wanted it last wk since I bought some brackets for the wall mural thing I had showed u way back when (still a work in progress).  : )

Thanks for the update.  I'll prob head out there this weekend to pick it all up!  SO excited.

yeah, but what i mean is, they won't send you a coupon.  if you just go into the store, even the day of the event you listed, you can use the discount.  they just look it up for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"