Babies: 3 - 6 Months

bouncer/activity center, legs too short?

I just bought my LO the Baby Einstein Musical Jumperoo.  The box said 4 months up to 25lbs.  Friends have raved about how much their children loved being in a bouncer so I thought I'd give it a try.  My LO is 4 months old and in the 95 Percentile for his height but his little feet are inches off the ground even when I have it in the lowest setting.

Anyone else with this problem?

Does your little one use one of these?  how old are they?

Re: bouncer/activity center, legs too short?

• I put a box and a computer under mine when DD first started using the jumperoo. We are now down to just the box. 

• Same problem, different bouncer. We used my dad's old college Shakespeare book for a couple weeks. Now we have a smaller book with a rug on it so he's not slipping & sliding. 

My aunt used a baking pan's box for my cousin. Haha :)

Good luck :)

• Loading the player...
  • We fold up a thick blanket and stick it under DS's feet.
  • Just bought Baby Einstein's jumparoo today.  We tried it out at BRU and his feet do seem touch at tippee toes at lowest setting.  He's just shy of 5 months and was measured 26" a few weeks ago. 

Books seem like a good idea and he'll grow into it. 

Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have a wii fit board? Works wonderfully for DD.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• We put a box underneath him.  He's really tall, so I don't understand why he can't touch, though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He may just have a long torso and shorter legs, which would explain why he's tall but his legs don't reach.

DS is 28"+ now and can touch fine but two weeks ago we still had to use the tray from his highchair under him (worked perfectly).

• imageChalaine09:

We used my dad's old college Shakespeare book for a couple weeks.

That's funny... Ahh, the many uses for Shakespeare?!?!

High risk momma: Diagnosed with a partially abrupted placenta at 32 weeks and sentenced to strict bed rest for the remainder. Pregnancy Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"