Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Video baby monitor?

I think we have decided to get a video baby monitor based on suggestions from people.  What kind do you have/suggest?  Positives/negatives?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Video baby monitor?

• Options
    We have a summer one.  Not sure the name, but it has the slim portible monitor you can carry with you. Love it! Only thing is when you turn it off the last image stays on the screen for a moment when you turn it back on the next time. No big deal, but the first time it happened to DH he freaked out because the crib was empty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the Summer Infant Handheld with Nightvision.  I know there are others with pan and zoom and all, but this one just shows one view.  If I set it up in the right position, I don't really need to be able to pan and zoom, so I'm glad I didn't pay extra for that.  I don't have that problem with the previous image on mine like PP said.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a Mobi Cam with night vision...no special pan and zoom though. I love it so far. You can either use batteries, or just plug it in. The batteries didn't last too long, but i don't need to use it outside, so i just plug it in to wherever else I am in the house.

It was also more affordable than other monitors, and I read a ton of reviews, and it got better reviews than the Summer monitors.  Here's the link on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001EU4ZF6/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000246T54&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1WZ0F7PX1SSKEB4TEMFP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"