Indiana Babies
Options

I bit the bullet (gymbo).

I just bought a bunch of crap from the Fall Homecoming line. I bought it in a larger size, though, because Ella has a crapload of fall stuff for this year.

I got the infamous brown jumper, tights, three shirts, the brown corduroy pants, jeans and that orange quilted vest. And some odds and ends.

Crap. Spending freeze is officially over.

But dang, this *** is cute.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I bit the bullet (gymbo).

• Options

agreed.

I'm just glad I don't have a girl, I'd be even more in debt. 

• Options
    You should have waited until the end of the season when it goes on clearance...then could have bought more. Wink  Esp. if it's bigger sizes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Probably a good call - I hear it might even be selling out.  :)

I won't even admit how much I bought since I'm sure it will cause judgment.  ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekelclay724:

agreed.

I'm just glad I don't have a girl, I'd be even more in debt. 

Agreed! 

• Options
    I'm jealous. I don't think the 'kid girl' sizes have as cute of stuff.  Well, I guess my bank account is glad even if I'm not.
  • Options

What size does K wear at Gymbo?  Rumor has it some of it is running big.

I also saw some cute fashion shows of Kid Girl stuff on the Gymbo board I go to.

• Options
    imageeclaires:

What size does K wear at Gymbo?  Rumor has it some of it is running big.

I also saw some cute fashion shows of Kid Girl stuff on the Gymbo board I go to.

She wears a 4. Their '4' fits her better than their '4T'. So I could get it, but if I'm going to spend $ on it, I want it to fit her right.

• Options

Yeah, that makes sense - apparently the leggings and t-shirts are running kind of big.  But if those worked, the colors of the kid girl stuff match, so you could get skirts or pants from in those sizes.

I haven't bought anything kid boy for Jackson yet - I'm in denial or something that he can wear it (he wears a 4T for the most part there).  I think boy stuff runs differently though.

• Options

I actually didn't and I can't believe it.  I just really want to know what this baby is before I spend my 20% coupon!  How long does the baby sale go for?

• Options

9/9-9/18 I believe. 

When do you find out, Shauna?

You could also buy both and just return what you don't need.  I do that kind of thing all the time - drives Mr. Budget crazy - buy everything I like, look at it all together, try it on Jackson and then determine what I'm keeping.  Or for me, or whoever.  I'm sure stores would hate me if I didn't shop so frequently, LOL.

• Options
    I find out on 9/15.  Hmmm I don't hate the idea of buying for both genders and just returning one.  I just won't tell Shawn because I don't need to get that look.
  • Options

Well you'll know in plenty of time to return then!

I always get the look because Mr. Budget checks our cc statement all the time.  I hate him so much...  ;)

• Options
    imageeclaires:

dang it! I was planning to wait for the better deals on the stuff I want. I hope they don't sell out! I'm going the first day of the baby sale...

• Options
    I'm debating getting it now or waiting for the baby sale--I have a 20% off coupon.  It's the 8th-19th.  The only thing that is a big price difference is the sweater--it will be $20 instead of 27.  Most of the other things are within a couple of bucks.
  • Options

Yeah, I totally bought, too. For next season.

But really, I'm supposed to be on a spending freeze. ESPECIALLY when it comes to Paige's clothes - I'm a little out of control. 

But seriously? This stuff is the cutest line they've had in a LOOOONG time, and if I didn't buy it, I'd totally regret it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I bought for this year AND next year, LOL.  Do I win a prize?

FWIW, I do hear that what could be selling out is the purse (eh, it's cute, but no big deal to me) and some of the larger sizes.   If you're buying smaller sizes (I'd say under 3T, you'll probably be fine, for sure), and even then the stores will probably get replens for the baby sale next week.

I'm shopping both FAB and Baby Sale because I have two coupons, so I bought what was a better price during FAB and will buy shirts/leggings and a few other things during baby sale.

• Options
    imageblondbomber23:
    imageeclaires:

dang it! I was planning to wait for the better deals on the stuff I want. I hope they don't sell out! I'm going the first day of the baby sale...

My local Gymbo was completely sold out of the jumper and the owl leggings. They said they sold out the first day. I ended up ordering online.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

It will likely be entirely area dependent if stuff is sold out in store - I know my store here has everything still and had tons of it, as of late yesterday.

Indy will likely be okay because there are what - 4 Gymborees in the area?

Online will probably have stuff for longer, too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"