Cloth Diapering

Flip Diaper users

Where is the best deal you've found on Flip diapers?  I got a few on HappyBabies for $13.95 (without the insert.)  I'm just checking to see if I anyone knows if they are on sale for even less?  I LOVE the Flip!  I have some really great organic hemp inserts so I only need a few more covers.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Flip Diaper users

• I don't have any but was checking them out and I am pretty sure that's the regular price for the cover.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I thought the best value was the day pack. I bought three day packs and then one extra cover + insert. I ended up with 19 inserts and 7 covers for about $175 and that is enough to diaper my tot through potty-training. I didn't buy it all at once and that helped. I'd buy one day pack and then a few weeks later I bought another until we had enough to only have to do dipe laundry every three days.

Oh and we love our Flips! They are great and we've never had leaking problems, even at night. We use the MF inserts and they are so soft.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd try looking on Craigslist or diaperswappers.com because I've never see them lower than $13.95 for just the cover.
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just got ours from Well Born Baby, they are running a 20% off coupon code right now on their site!  (click on latest news on the left)  https://www.wellbornbaby.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think that is about right.  I personally would get one that came with an insert...it's only a few dollars more and who couldn't use more inserts?!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • And now seconds covers only are on cottonbabies for $9.95
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageschtephanie:
    Just got ours from Well Born Baby, they are running a 20% off coupon code right now on their site!  (click on latest news on the left)  https://www.wellbornbaby.com/

Thanks for the head's up! I just bought a day pack of Flips.

... now that I think about it I should've bought 2... 

SEAHAWKS! And... Macklemore. Seattle's WINNING! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"