Success after IF
Options

2nd Time PG'ers...do you find yourself HUGELY emotional?

I've become a blumbering mess. Yes, I know that's not actually a word but its what I sound like when I try to talk through my tears LOL

I'm ULTRA ULTRA protective and attached to my daughter. I started BAWLING hysterically the other night when she got hurt (thankfully DH was holding her so I didn't spin her up even more). I feel like MAMA BEAR 24/7. Have been known to go into her room in the middle of the night just to stroke her head and tell her I love her and then I bawl LOL...

Last night there was an ad on PBS (shun me if you must but I was watching Antiques Roadshow! HA!) for a show about these girls (like aged 7+) being ripped away from their families in Asia (or at least that's how PBS spun it) to be adopted here in the US....the commercial was literally 30 seconds long and I was in HYSTERICS! UNCONTROLABLE, had to go into the bathroom, doubled over the sink bawling.

And all of this since PG. I mean I'm an "easy crier" to begin with but nothing like this. This is INSANITY!

Am I alone?

Re: 2nd Time PG'ers...do you find yourself HUGELY emotional?

• Options
    I only became emotional when I started p17 injections. As they wore off later in the week I was fine. Then the day after the injection I was back to emotional/cranky again. The first 16 weeks were fine though, and 3 days out of every week after that.  lol! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I haven't had any hysterical meltdowns, but I am definitely more emotional and tear up very, very easily.  This morning when I dropped Reagan at daycare she started crying and yelling mama--I started tearing up and had to force myself to leave.  And I am crying right now watching footage on the news about men and women in the service being reunited with their children.

I think part of it is the hormones, but I also think that with the first pregnancy, there was just no imagining how much I would love her.  Now that I know how much I love one child, the thought of loving another just as much is very emotional and almost unbelievable.  And the thought of ever losing a child...well don't get me started even thinking about it or I will be crying again!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not emotional...but sick! I was never once sick with Bennett. I have been on the verge of throwing up for the last 24 hours straight. I hope this doesn't last long!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"