April 2011 Moms
Options

red spotting - call dr in am or now?

So I am 8 weeks... Taking progesterone oil and suppository, aspirin and vitamins. TMI: Just now before bed I inserted suppository with it's plastic applicator. I felt a slight twinge of pain and then noticed a few dots of red blood on applicator when removing it. Went to wipe and more bright red. I probably wiped 6 times before it tapered to almost nothing. I'm freaking out. Two weeks ago I had pinkish brownish spotting and RE put me on 36hr bedrest. U/S showed no reason for that and I've since graduated to OB but first appt isn't until next week. Do I need to call dr tonight? (which one) Go to ER? or pending it stops... go to work and call dr? Have to be at work by 7. Ugh. Any thoughts are appreciated. Just scared. Thank you.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: red spotting - call dr in am or now?

• Options
    My OB has an after hours line, she told me to call there for any bleeding.  That's what I what do.  I hope it's just from the applicator.  GL!
  • Options
    I would call the doc office, if they have an answering service they can page your doc, or the one on call. Even if they dont want you to come in, it will be reassuring to talk to someone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I'm so sorry!  If it were me, I would call the on-call Dr, even talking to a professional makes me feel better.  It's what they're there for.  Good luck!  
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

• Options
    i'd call or go to ER
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"