Infertility

Iui with follitism and clomid (schedule question)

Did the medication speed up your cycle?  I did 4 days of clomid and three days of bravelle.  I go in in the morning for my cd11 ultrasound.  

When did you trigger?  Was it earlier than a non medicated cycle? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Iui with follitism and clomid (schedule question)

• I don't have any experience with bravelle, but wanted to say I am glad to see you back cycling and wish you luck lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • Hey, thanks!  I am excited about this cycle.  This will be our first IUI and also first with injectables.  I usually O around day 14/16 so not sure if it will be earlier this month.  How are things with you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am excited for you.  I am not sure if it will differ, probably, because I O'd (or think I did) around CD 15-16 (nonmedicated) and normally trigger around 11-13 with meds...

Things are ok with me.  Fingers crossed for a break cycle BFP...  I have already started POAS... Embarrassed  I am around 9-10 DPO today....

Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • I usually triggered somewhere around CD14-16 the past two times I was on that protocol.  I was on track to do the same with this cycle when it was cancelled due to my thryoid levels.

I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own though, so....

• I triggered much earlier this cycle on injectables than I ever did on Clomid. I had IUIs on Clomid cycles around CD16; this cycle I triggered on CD 11 and had IUI on CD13. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"