Indiana Babies
Options

Help me choose..

We have a beagle so this new gymbo line is perfect (Rowan is obsessed with our beagle too). Also, my husband loves flannel anything and I'd love to get Rowan some too. So I love this:  imageimage but also obviously love the beagle stuff :(. I have to keep reminding myself that Rowan is a baby and honestly, baby fashion does not matter. He looks perfectly cute and stylish in the stuff I get him from sales and OUAC. So I'm only allowing myself to get him one outfit. While I like puppies, I'm leaning towards the flannel. Is the hat and coat too much? Someone just decide on an outfit for me :). That makes it easier!

Re: Help me choose..

• Options

Maybe I'd allow myself to get this shirt to go under the flannel too :) lol. image

But I also LOVE this! ah!:

• Options
    I like the beagle!  Flannel stuff will always be around, but that beagle is cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think you should get Rowan this one. :)

• Options

Okay, but seriously,

I love the orange (red?) puppy hat..and I love this shirt

If you have a ton to spend, this outfit is so adorable.

• Options
    I personally I like the flannel stuff, but LOVE the beagle stuff.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Will he wear the hat for you?  I'd do the light blue shirt and that flannel shirt if you like the flannel.  I buy hats for Jackson now, but when he was younger it was SUCH a waste - he'd never wear them!

I got Jackson the outfit Kathy posted - minus the orange vest, because it wasn't available for some reason?  I'm sure it will pop up, though.   Jeff has a fishing boat, so I couldn't resist.

• Options
    Alright just posted this on my FB jokingly about how R needs this. Maybe grandma will take the bait :)
  • Options

imagekelclay724:
    Alright just posted this on my FB jokingly about how R needs this. Maybe grandma will take the bait :)

LOL! This usually works when I post something on FB. :-) I love the beagle.

• Options
    imagekelclay724:

Maybe I'd allow myself to get this shirt to go under the flannel too :) lol. image

Did they really sell out of that t-shirt already?

• Options

imagekelclay724:

bwahahahahahaha

• Options
    imagemanda429:
    imagekelclay724:

Did they really sell out of that t-shirt already?

I responded above, but I'll post here too - no they didn't.  It was never available to purchase to begin with because it is a late sku - it's not in stores yet either.  It will probably be there the beginning of next week, in time for baby sale.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"