Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Do I have the only 4 month old, NOT ready for solids?

I made squash with dinner tonight, so I thought I would try and see how DS took to it. Well it was a complete FAIL, but he had a lot of fun trying. That's what counts right? lol.
We will try again in a couple of weeks. (see pics below).

image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10

Re: Do I have the only 4 month old, NOT ready for solids?

• LOL 

Those are too cute!

Lucy isn't ready for solids yet either...but we haven't tired.

And I just realized (maybe I am slow..) that you're Butterbeansmom (that was your old sn, right?)...if not, totally ignore my mommy brain Stick out tongue 

• imageMCMoo23:

LOL 

Those are too cute!

And I just realized (maybe I am slow..) that you're Butterbeansmom (that was your old sn, right?)...if not, totally ignore my mommy brain Stick out tongue 

AHHHH I was thinking that too!!!! Looks like Harrison (ugh but now I'm thinking I don't have the right name) I've been wondering where she was......

Is Moo right?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Unless DS shows an intense interest, I'm not even trying until 6 months.  I'll probably do BLW, as well.

LO will take solids when he's ready, don't worry! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMCMoo23:

LOL 

Those are too cute!

Yes. I changed it because of the new little one. I couldn't just be butterbeansmom anymore...lol. (plus there was some crap that went down, so I try not to post much of my kids pictures and definitely don't have them in my siggie anymore). :-( Maybe someday.

• imagemojito14:
    imageMCMoo23:

LOL 

Those are too cute!

Yes. I changed it because of the new little one. I couldn't just be butterbeansmom anymore...lol. (plus there was some crap that went down, so I try not to post much of my kids pictures and definitely don't have them in my siggie anymore). :-( Maybe someday.

Aww, I totally understand. I'm glad to know you didn't leave TB! I was actually just thinking about you the other day wondering where you went...I'm glad you're just behind a different name! 

• imagemojito14:
    imageMCMoo23:

LOL 

Those are too cute!

I was wondering where you went! I missed you! I've searched your old name a million times. Didn't know any crap went down though :(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks girls! That is sweet of you. You definitely just put a smile on my face. :-)
  • imageBFab11:

Unless DS shows an intense interest, I'm not even trying until 6 months.  I'll probably do BLW, as well.

LO will take solids when he's ready, don't worry! 

Us too :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• We wont be doing solids until closer to 6 months as well :)
  • I am waiting until 6mos. It's too much of a PITA anyways IMO.
    Child #1: 6 yo DD Child #2: 2yo DD
  • My 5 1/2 month old doesn't eat solids yet.....  Don't worry.  Pics are too cute!
  • There are tons of posts on here daily where babies reject solids at 6 months. There are tons of signs that indicate a baby is ready for them so it wouldn't surprise me if a 4 month old isn't ready for solids. I wouldn't be too upset.
  • My LO does not show any interest either.  She has sat on my lap at work while I have fed others at the table in her classroom and she still shows no interest.  I'm going to about 6 months although people keep telling me I shouldn't do that to her. 

Mojito---Looks like we were all wondering where you had gone.  I was thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you in awhile and I had thought our LOs were around the same age.  Glad you are still here.

Books to read in 2015: 9/60
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"