3rd Trimester
Options

Kate plus 8

So after the drama on Jon and Kate plus 8, I've pretty much boycotted the show. I was watching the Duggars (b/c nothing else is on) and I haven't changed the channel yet and Kate plus 8 came on. 

In the past 5 minutes I've come to the realization:

A. She is like the queen of the twatwaffles.

B. I was correct on boycotting this show, however I feel sorry for the kids.

Now I'm off to change the channel to more quality entertainment, like Teen Mom Big Smile

Re: Kate plus 8

• Options
    J+MSJ+MS member
    I *love* watching those kids. I have the first and second season of their show. but I also think she is pretty douchetastic and I also stopped watching after all the drama.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    I watched an episode last night... I couldn't believe her clothes, and the running in heels.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I, too, love the kids; I think they are simply adorable.  BUT I think Kate is the whiniest woman alive.  I get that her life is tough, but suck it up and stop crying at every second.  Did you watch her on Dancing with the Stars? Boohoo every day because "No one believes in me."
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagexpedite:
    I watched an episode last night... I couldn't believe her clothes, and the running in heels.

I watched it also last night although I told myself I wasn't going to. Her boobs were hanging out of each outfit and love the 6 inch heels while walking all around NYC.  She is ridiculous.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejuliagulia322:

imagexpedite:

I watched it also last night although I told myself I wasn't going to. Her boobs were hanging out of each outfit and love the 6 inch heels while walking all around NYC.  She is ridiculous.

Seriously!  They actually live close to my area and We know people who know her and say she's a total biitch(duh).  Jon totally played his cards wrong on that one and got shafted.

• Options
    I'm a total lurker, but must comment. Her side boob was driving me insane on the last episode! All those kids and dressing like a hooker...such a shame.
  • Options
    I agree.. I refuse to watch that show.. she looks at her kids as a piggy bank.. so wrong and I cant stand her she is horrible!!!
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"