Trying to Get Pregnant

Teen Mom

I'm just catching up on tonight's episode and I seriously cringe everytime Caitlyn's mom opens her mouth (or smokes in front of the little brother). She seems like such a nightmare to deal with and such trash.

I feel so bad for the little boy who has no way out of that environment. At least Caitlyn can leave when it's too much. That poor kid is probably going to be so dysfunctional from growing up in that household.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

Re: Teen Mom

• I totally agree, she is something.  I love the show it's my guilty pleasure. I am almost 30. I swear its the only show I watch on MTV!!  LOL
  • imagemelissa721:

I'm just catching up on tonight's episode and I seriously cringe everytime Caitlyn's mom opens her mouth (or smokes in front of the little brother). She seems like such a nightmare to deal with and such trash.

I feel so bad for the little boy who has no way out of that environment. At least Caitlyn can leave when it's too much. That poor kid is probably going to be so dysfunctional from growing up in that household.

Question - is that little boy the son of Caitlynn's mom and Tyler's dad?  If so, the poor little guy has a brother and sister who are soon to be married......and they have a baby.   

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad to see that someone else is addicted to this show like I am!  I practically force my DH to watch this with me every Tuesday!  I agree with what you say about her mom, she is ridiculous!!  It's just so sad to see these girls struggle, and I know that I am a young woman as well that is TTC, however, I am married, have a stable job/income, and have a partner that's by my sad through thick and thin!  How do these girls do it?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

~*Married 06/20/2009*~
    Dx w/PCOS and hypothyroidism February 2011
    Our first miracle, Sophia was born 12/27/2011
    Mirena IUD removed 06/16/2014
    1st BFP 07/16/2014-->EDD 03/23/2015!
    08/01/2014 our angel baby went to see the Lord.

• imageMrs.Jason.9.15.07:
    imagemelissa721:

Question - is that little boy the son of Caitlynn's mom and Tyler's dad?  If so, the poor little guy has a brother and sister who are soon to be married......and they have a baby.   

I don't think so. On 16 and Pregnant they made it seem as though those two had just recently gotten together. Plus that baby looks very fair and he has such blonde hair so I don't think he is Butch's baby. 

• imagehlmartin:
    I'm glad to see that someone else is addicted to this show like I am!  I practically force my DH to watch this with me every Tuesday!  I agree with what you say about her mom, she is ridiculous!!  It's just so sad to see these girls struggle, and I know that I am a young woman as well that is TTC, however, I am married, have a stable job/income, and have a partner that's by my sad through thick and thin!  How do these girls do it?!

I love the show too. I think financially, they are doing alright. MTV probably pays them a pretty penny. I wonder what ever happened to the other girls from 16 and Pregnant... 

• imageKimML17:
    I'm going hard core bipolar in a manic state. Seriously, poor children.

I know! I wish the couple who adopted Carly would've taken Caitlyn, her brother AND Tyler in as well!  

• imageUnnie&Chico:

imagehlmartin:
    I'm glad to see that someone else is addicted to this show like I am!  I practically force my DH to watch this with me every Tuesday!  I agree with what you say about her mom, she is ridiculous!!  It's just so sad to see these girls struggle, and I know that I am a young woman as well that is TTC, however, I am married, have a stable job/income, and have a partner that's by my sad through thick and thin!  How do these girls do it?!

I love the show too. I think financially, they are doing alright. MTV probably pays them a pretty penny. I wonder what ever happened to the other girls from 16 and Pregnant... 

Yeah I am sure they are getting paid SOMETHING per episode. I can't imagine I would want a camera crew following me around for all these personal moments of my life and not be getting something in return. However, it does make me wonder, if they are getting paid, why did Farrah only have like $100 to her name.  

• Yeah that's true, I guess I never really thought of that, MTV paying them.  Plus they are getting so much publicity, they were just on the cover of a magazine recently and it told all about their lives and it showed a pic of farrah's late boyfriend.  It was depressing : (

~*Married 06/20/2009*~

• imageMrs*MichelleB:

I turned it on, no I am not a regular viewer of it. I just can't sleep right now. 

:major side eye glare: is all I can do to her mom, April. Really lady???? REALLY. The smoking is one thing, then add that the house is a complete mess, and to finish up with - "Shut it Caitlynn before I shut it for you"....Epic FAIL on class.  

Side note, I cringed at the one girls DS's name... Bentley? Car names are so NMS. 

I kinda like the name for him though I wouldn't use it for my son. However, aside from that, she seems like such a great mom. 

• imagemelissa721:
    imageUnnie&Chico:

imagehlmartin:

Yeah I am sure they are getting paid SOMETHING per episode. I can't imagine I would want a camera crew following me around for all these personal moments of my life and not be getting something in return. However, it does make me wonder, if they are getting paid, why did Farrah only have like $100 to her name.  

I wondered that too, actually... haha

• imagehlmartin:

Yeah that's true, I guess I never really thought of that, MTV paying them.  Plus they are getting so much publicity, they were just on the cover of a magazine recently and it told all about their lives and it showed a pic of farrah's late boyfriend.  It was depressing : (

I saw that too. I'm sure they got paid for that as well. They might as well milk it. If it were me, I'd interview with whoever would have me haha 

• I kinda feel really bad for Farrah, With sophia's father passing, her crazy mom- with the monitone voice (reminds me of Ferris Beuler's teacher).  Then the car scam.  Poor girl she needs a break.
  • OMG, the sound of Amber's voice is like nails on a chalk board to me......

"I am doing damn well for myself without an education."  Ugh.  Gawd.  She's horrible.   

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Goshhh I don't know who to quote first so I won't quote any of you ha!

Farrah's mother's voice is like nothing I've ever heard before. And if you've ever heard it, you know that's clearly not a compliment. I just don't know how one can quite master that monotone as well as she does. That is SOMETHING ELSE!

Amber's voice is annoying too. "GAAAAAAARRRRYYYYYYY!!!" Is she serious about doing well with no education? She needs to check herself before she wrecks herself! No young girl watching this needs to hear her say that and think "Well if she can do well with a baby and no diploma, so can I!" Dude stop being lazy and get your damn diploma.

• Amber is terrible always yelling and swearing at Gary infront of Leah.  That kid is in for it!!!   lol
  • "Is there like, smart pills I can take so I can pass the GED?"
    Baby Macy is here!

• imageBrandibaby28:
    Amber is terrible always yelling and swearing at Gary infront of Leah.  That kid is in for it!!!   lol

Seriously. Another one in a horrific living environment. And she's always crying and never has shoes on. Poor kid. 

• LMAO! I know it is really harsh to say but Catlynn's baby whom was adopted out is the only one I am not really worried about!!? 
  • Why doesn't Catelynn's house have an oven??!  Anyone else notice that?  How do they eat?  Or do they order out every night.  

Me thinks they probably can't afford to eat out every night.....maybe they should look into getting an oven. 

Baby Macy is here!

"Is there like, smart pills I can take so I can pass the GED?"

She's an ass.

And BTW, every time you post I can't help but think how beautiful your baby is <3 She looks like such a doll!

• Oh my Kim I didn't really think about it until you said it!??   You are right! Poor girl

Why doesn't Catelynn's house have an oven??!  Anyone else notice that?  How do they eat?  Or do they order out every night.  

Me thinks they probably can't afford to eat out every night.....maybe they should look into getting an oven. 

I never noticed that but I will be pausing/rewinding/playing my DVR next week trying to scope one out like Where's Waldo! 

• imagemelissa721:

imageMrs.Jason.9.15.07:
    "Is there like, smart pills I can take so I can pass the GED?"

She's an ass.

And BTW, every time you post I can't help but think how beautiful your baby is <3 She looks like such a doll!

Thank you!  She is such a happy baby!

Baby Macy is here!

• Oh I know!! I don't know how she can just act like he's not even around... Perhaps smoke outside instead?
  • imageTylerAndMariah:
    Oh I know!! I don't know how she can just act like he's not even around... Perhaps smoke outside instead?

I guess smoking in front of her kid is the least of her concerns when she has a cocaine-addict ex-con boyfriend in rehab that she needs to be stressing over! 

• I know what a strange situation.  "This is my stepdad and father-in law!?" They could be step siblings?!> YIKES!!  I wouldn't worry too much thought he can't stay outta jail long enough for a redneck weddin!!
  • imageBrandibaby28:
    I know what a strange situation.  "This is my stepdad and father-in law!?" They could be step siblings?!> YIKES!!  I wouldn't worry too much thought he can't stay outta jail long enough for a redneck weddin!!

I KNOW! Seriously, was there NO ONE else in the trailer park for her to date? She had to pick her daughter's BFs father? Creepy.  

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves this show!

Farrah's mom has issues - you can tell that she's trying so hard to speak calmly but she's always on the verge of snapping.  I would not want to be alone in a room with her, I'm sure the cops would never find my body. 

Amber's probably doing ok without her diploma because she and Gary are getting paid by MTV.  When that check stops coming in, she's going to be in trouble.

I absolutely love Macy and I think she's doing a great job.  I wish that her ex could be a man, he's completely useless.

Completely not a put-down, but does anyone else think Catelynn might have been born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?  It's a horrible thing to suggest, but I had to look at images in my "Identifying Child Abuse" class and she seems to have some features that look similar to pictures I've seen of children afflicted with it.  I also remember her mentioning that her mom had alcohol issues and I wouldn't put it past her.  Either way, Catelynn seems like she's had a horribly difficult life.  Thank goodness she gave her baby up, I can't imagine having an infant in that environment.     

• HA HA HA HA that is the best line of last night's show!!! I think she will require more than "smart pills"! 

~*Married 06/20/2009*~

• It's SO sad. She handles her so well, doesn't even really argue back. I want to scoop up Caitlyn and her brother and have them come live with me. I think her mom is on drugs, or has a drinking problem too because she seems so up and down.

I also can't stand another minute of Amber and Gary. They are so annoying! They will never last...

BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
  • I wonder why Farrah's late boyfriend's parents are not involved with Sophia?  They are her grandparents too, and you would think after their son passed away they would want to be around a part of him?
  • I agree about the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome facial features in Caitlyn. And I've wondered the same thing about Sophia's paternal grandparents also.

• imageretroruby:
    I wonder why Farrah's late boyfriend's parents are not involved with Sophia?  They are her grandparents too, and you would think after their son passed away they would want to be around a part of him?

In the article I read in US weekly it said that she didn't want him or his family in her life, etc.  I think it's Farrah's decision, not the grandparents.  Which is terrible either way!

LOVE this show though.  To try and catch up: I think Bentley is cute for him although I wouldn't name my child that.  Macy is a good Mom.  Seems like she came from a good family, which probably makes a big difference.  Amber and Gary just need to call it quits on their relationship.  That engagement was just ridiculous on the beach.  I really want Caitlynn and Tyler to work out.  They are good support for eachother.  Both their families are such white trash!

~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • imagecvl105:

imageretroruby:
    I wonder why Farrah's late boyfriend's parents are not involved with Sophia?  They are her grandparents too, and you would think after their son passed away they would want to be around a part of him?

In the article I read in US weekly it said that she didn't want him or his family in her life, etc.  I think it's Farrah's decision, not the grandparents.  Which is terrible either way!

LOVE this show though.  To try and catch up: I think Bentley is cute for him although I wouldn't name my child that.  Macy is a good Mom.  Seems like she came from a good family, which probably makes a big difference.  Amber and Gary just need to call it quits on their relationship.  That engagement was just ridiculous on the beach.  I really want Caitlynn and Tyler to work out.  They are good support for eachother.  Both their families are such white trash!

Agreed, although Tyler's mom seems to be SLIGHTLY more "together." 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"