Trying to Get Pregnant

My crazy puppy!!

Just chewed our back porch mat into pieces! Sheesh, all the craziness she puts me through!  I guess she is just preparing me for true motherhood. Although I hope that I don't have a child that chews on doormats. Wink

ETA: spelling

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My crazy puppy!!

• I hated the puppy stage. It's exhausting. A trial run I would say.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ha!  Poor puppy.  My kid has yet to chew on a door mat but I have caught her a few times chewing on my shoes (eww, gross).  And once she shiit on the floor when she took her diaper off.  

So yes, there are many similarities! 

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Loading the player...
  • My friend's 1 year old ALWAYS has one of the dog's toys in her mouth, including rawhide chews.  My friend is a good mom, she tries to pick up after the dog, but it's like her daughter KNOWS she's not supposed to have them and she deliberately goes AFTER the dog's things to make her poor mom crazy!!! LOL.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• How old is your puppy? My 2 dachshunds just turned 2 and have almost out grown the chewing stage. They have had a bed for 6 months without destroying it which is huge! Anything stuffed used to get destroyed in minutes. I say almost out grew because Duchess destroyed a pair of black pumps this Sunday. Argh, it was my fault I left them out but I was so mad!
    Jenni and Michael November 8th, 2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sigh.. puppies.  we have a 6 month old Flat Coated Retriever, a 4 year old Siberian Husky (who thinks he is 6 months old), and a GSD/chow mix.. i don't think we will ever get out of the "puppy phase"
    imageimageimage
    The Kids (from left) Hugo, Siberian Husky, Claire at 3 wks, Human, Roman, Siberian Husky
    Proud US Navy and Law Enforcement WIFE!
    BFP 10.29.10-Norah Claire born 07.03.11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol, I know how frustrating it can be. Between my own dogs being pups, and all the foster dogs I have had, I've learned how amazing crates and frozen soup bones are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"