Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Poll: When did your DC start the terrible two phase?

If they are there yet when did your DC start the terrible two phase? DD started around 18 months but she recently has turned into little miss sassy pants.  It's lovely lol.

Re: Poll: When did your DC start the terrible two phase?

• Around 19 months. That's when the "No's" and "I don't want to!" started happening...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Last week. Tantrums, at least three a day. Not in public yet, thank goodness.
  • Loading the player...
  • 15 months, and simmered down a bit at this point thank God!

He was having multiple tantrums a day, slamming his head against walls and floors.  He's becoming more verbal now, so I can understand him more and preventing less fits.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 15 months its cute right now but since he isnt talking he expresses himself by walking off throwing his hands in the air crying knocking stuff on the floor I just look at him and let him have his moment. When he starts talking hopefully he can express him self more verbally.
  • about a month ago, so 17 months. The whiny no's kind of make DH and I laugh though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Right at 18 months... we're also in the process of going cold-turkey on bottles...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No terrible two's here - more like slightly frustrating/occassionally annoying one and halfs.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"