2nd Trimester

PSA from 3rd tri

Don't wait to buy Maternity undies.

Buy them now. The are worth every penny.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA from 3rd tri

• I bought six sets today.  They are much cuter than they used to be.
  • Is it bad that I never stopped wearing mine after Molly? Embarrassed

They're comfortable.....

• Loading the player...
  • Where is the best place to buy them? I was just thinking of buying them. My underwear are starting to get SNUG. 

• I actually never bought any the first time around.  I just bought a size up from my normal size and they worked great for me.  I guess it's just the way my body was shaped.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought a 3 pair at Old Navy for about 12 bucks.

Worth every penny. I went old lady kind- hi briefs. But they are amazing. I don't care how they look. The other ones were cutting off my circulation and not comfortable in the heat.

• I bought some & honestly they fit just like my regular ones.  I Generally wear the bikini style, so not much different.
  • I keep wondering what's so different about them.  Maybe it'll occur to me as Hatchy gets bigger...
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• I never bought them w/ my first pregnancy, I hope I don't need to this time either!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Old Navy has GREAT mat undies. Loved them! Didn't buy them with my first, but did with the second and it honestly ended up being my fav purchase. I will probably be in them again in a few weeks...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Do they actually stay up? As soon as I moved to maternity pants, keeping my underwear up is my full-time job.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"