Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

She is out to get me today

This morning she woke up early and had a monster tantrum over breakfast.  She refused to nap this morning,  I was drawing her a bath and had to pee,  she walked over to the cupboard, undid the child latch, as if she had done it  a million times (and she has never done that before), grabbed a bottle of nail polish top coat and smashed it in the bottom of  the tub.  Have you ever seen what nail polish does when it hits water?  ya it was gross and now my house smells like nail polish.  She bit me hard enough to leave a mark,  she waits until I am distracted and then does something.   She had been playing quietly, we were reading together, phone rang,  I answered the phone,  DD got up, screamed and threw the dog food everywhere.  Then had a melt down.  

It's been a crazy couple of weeks with the week long road trip to the east coast and back,  we got home,  DH's grandfater had died and then we checked into a hotel for two nights and had to spend every day in town until the funeral because we were helping with funeral arrangements.  She needs to just have some quiet normal routine stuff but damn it's been a tough day.  She is finally asleep and we are hoping she stays that way for a while.  I suppose it would be wrong to have an adult beverage at 3:30...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: She is out to get me today

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"