Infertility

help me decide cuties - what color should i do my toes for vacation?

i know this is a very hard decision Wink

i want something bright and happy and that makes me smile every time i look down at my toes

feel free to inlcude pics or links to colors

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: help me decide cuties - what color should i do my toes for vacation?

• A bright hot pink would be pretty. Have you already picked out your clothes and or swimsuits. Maybe something that would look good with the swimsuits. Do you plan on spending lots of time in the pool. That sounds fun.

I just checked OPI and I liked Brights, hard to link though, but you can click on all the colors.  I kind of like In My Back Pocket, it's an orange or Shorts Story, which is the pink I was thinking about.

https://www.opi.com/

PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • My vote is bright, hot pink!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My vote is for a bright pink too.  Bright pinks toe nail polish always brings a smile to my face.
  • I feel like bright red or coral goes with just about everything! I'm sure whatever you pick will look beautiful! :)
    Crohn's resulting in colectomy with J-Pouch surgery in 2000/2001.
    TTC since August 2008
    IVF#1: BFFN; IVF#2: BFN; FET with new RE: BFN
    IVF#3: ER 1/15; ET 1/20; Beta#1 1/29: 339!
    Twins girls born via c/s at 37w/3d!!
    "Let it go, this too shall pass."
  • Definitely a cute deep pink, it looks so good with a tan!!
     TTC #1 since June 2008
    M/C @ 6 weeks 12/31/2008, Ectopic @ 6 weeks on 4/23/2010
    Diagnosed Unexplained 11/2009-DH is fine-I don't get AF
    Cycle #22 - 1/27/11 - IUI #1 & Injections - BFP! - DS born 11/11/11 
    TTC#2 - 2/24/14 - IUI & Injections - BFP! - EDD 11/29/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have OPI's "I'm Indi-a Mood for Love."  It's a bright pink and I love it.  Have fun on your vacation!
  • The one color that I get the most compliments on is Esse's No Boundaries. Everyone always loves it. It is a great pink color. I love it!
    DS born 7.30.11
  • I'm a huge fan of purple on the toes, but I seem to remember a long search for purple???  bright hot pink would be fun.  like the color of the walls in my house, I always pick colors based on their names, silly i know, but I have to know what it is called before I pick it.

Where are you going on vacation? i thought you said it was a cruise, I LOVE cruises, so have soooo much fun.

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• That's Hott Pink by OPI

Shorts Story by OPI 

I'm Not Really a Waitress by OPI 

California Raspberry by OPI 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• I vote for the bright pink color.  
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My vote is for hot pink too!!!!
  • I vote bright pink too!

But a cool think my yoga teacher had was multi color stipes! Like white, blue, red, yellow, green - all just tiny lines. I haven't seen that before and it was really neat!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Isn't it obvious?... Purple! ;)
  • love all the choices :)

i think you're all making my choice harder :)

thanks

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I was first going to say bright orange but the ladies have me sold on hot pink. I vote hot pink!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • End off the summer with a hot pink. Purples are always nice for fall, so save that option.
    After DX- IF 1996-16 years old; IVF 1 5/2009 BFP! ;MC- 8 W6d- 6/2009
    DX w/ Protein S Deficiency and unexplained thin lining
    Multiple D&C's, Hysterscopy for removal of Scar Tissue, Endometrial Biopsy, 3 BFN FETs, including a year of cancelled due to lining issues (ranging 4.5 to 6.4),
    Procedure of arcuate uterus, Shocking lining development...9.2.
    Moved on to adoption 3/2011
    Homestudy approved! 6/27/2011
    Forever matched! 7/17/2012
    Precious baby boy born 7/30/2012
    SAIF & PAIF Always Welcome
  • I know I'm in the super minority here - but my vote is for aqua of some kind. Blue like the water, crazy enough to be different and cool. Totally summer.
    After 2 losses, IVF #2 brought us our little boys.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Now we're waiting on our miracle baby ... a little GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"