Austin Babies

pity party, table for 1.5

I'm just venting b/c I'm tired of being pg and most of all I'm tired of ppl calling/texting me every 10 minutes asking if I've had the baby.  

I'm walking around with a gaping hole in my vagina and it HURTS this time.  I was at 4cm last week and dr said he'd get things 'going' at my internal tomorrow-  he did that with Matt and Matt came about 4 hour later. But then I'm going to miss watching the Ohio State game with dh and friends on Thursday night, meet the teacher on Thursday, AND, just my luck she won't come until 9.2 which means she won't be able to start school with all the other kids her age.

I think she hears me yelling at the boys (because I have NO patience left in my body whatsoever) and she has decided she is staying in as long as possible. 

Although if she comes on 9.2, her birthdate will be 90210... haha! 

Thanks for letting me get it out.  

Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
WEB

Re: pity party, table for 1.5

• imagelrb:

Yes

but sorry about the other stuff, especially the "hole."  sounds really uncomfortable. :/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EmerEmer member
    imagelrb:

That.is.awesome.

I'm sorry it's so rough right now, but I do hope you are able to hold your baby girl soon and you still get to do the run stuff you have planned this week.  {{{hugs}}} 

• Loading the player...
  • Coming from someone with a late summer birthday, I would have loved to be the oldest in my class instead of the youngest.  Everyone else was able to do everything before me- driving, dating, etc.  I was really little all in elem. school, I wasn't "boycrazy" like my friends were until later (may not be a bad thing...).  I really felt I wasn't as mature as they were.  Anyway, just my 2cents.  :)

And LOL at 90210.  :)

• Hang in there.  I can only imagine how ready you are.  Maybe she'll surprise you and pop out tonight.  :)  
  • sorry for venting... I thought I had cancelled the post before it actually posted!  It was good enough just for me to write it and I wasn't expecting to see it when I came back to check the boards!  haha.

Bride- thanks for telling me that about the late summer birthday.  I don't know why I am stressing over it-- I think it's just b/c she's right on the cusp.  I was always one of the youngest in my class too.  It's not as big a deal as I'm making it out to be!  

I just need her to vacate the premises!   I'm ready to play dress-up.  :)

Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
    WEB
  • Well, at least if you're already 4 cm, she ought to come really fast when you DO go into labor. At least that's something, right? You probably won't have to hang out with a lengthy labor. I feel your pain though because I walked around at 3+cm and 80% effaced for weeks, and it sucked. Sad

Honestly if she isn't born today, she will have the benefit of being one of the older kids in her class, and that could be a good thing! A lot of parents are now "red-shirting" kindergarteners because they want them to have the advantage in size and maturity, so if your daughter was born today and went to school as literally the youngest in her class, she could have kids as much as 18 months older than her in her classroom!

• After re-reading your post, you probably don't want to hear this, but my guess is that by "get things going" your doc is talking about stripping or sweeping the membranes... and if you are already at 4cm, there probably isn't much to sweep. The amniotic sac has probably already separated from the inside of the cervix. At most, the doc could try to sweep and maybe get some contractions going.

Do you have a breast pump? If so, try pumping for 15 minutes 4x a day - it will stimulate contractions and might put you in labor. Or, if you want to watch the game on Thursday, you could just wait and try pumping on Friday instead if you're still pg.

• imagelrb:

I'd purposely hold her in just for THAT.

Hang in there, mama!  Almost there!! 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelrb:

I think she hears me yelling at the boys (because I have NO patience left in my body whatsoever) and she has decided she is staying in as long as possible. 

This is exactly what I was thinking when my ds2 didn't seem to be in any hurry. Hang in there--you'll be holding her in your arms before you know it Smile

Jennifer--
    imageimageimage
  • um, another 90210 fan here totally hoping she holds out that long!!!

Thank you for not naming her Donna (or Kelly, or Brenda for that matter).

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"