2nd Trimester

UM

UM PIZZA ROLLS SOUND AMAZING RIGHT NOW, SO TAKIN LAPTOP WITH ME TO THE KITCHEN, LET'S SEE IF BRENT YELLS AT ME FOR HAVING IT NEAR THE OVEN. LOL
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: UM

• imagesasha24mhs:
    UM PIZZA ROLLS SOUND AMAZING RIGHT NOW, SO TAKIN LAPTOP WITH ME TO THE KITCHEN, LET'S SEE IF BRENT YELLS AT ME FOR HAVING IT NEAR THE OVEN. LOL

Now your brother's name went from Grant to Brent.. you in-breds just keep evolving.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i have 3 brothers dumbass!

Grant 18 (soon to be 19 in 10 days)

Brent 18

Adam 16

Lilly 15

but thanks for saying "in-breds".

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So two of your brothers are less than a year apart? LOL
  • imagemisskel22:
    So two of your brothers are less than a year apart? LOL

And don't forget, she's 17. Her mom was gettin' freakyyyyyy. *Bow chicka bow wow*  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • just turned 18 like 4 months ago and yes. it happens sometimes and it wasn't by choice either.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesasha24mhs:
    just turned 18 like 4 months ago and yes. it happens sometimes and it wasn't by choice either.

And why wasn't it by choice? Enlighten me.

imageBrittRMere:

imagemisskel22:

And don't forget, she's 17. Her mom was gettin' freakyyyyyy. *Bow chicka bow wow*  

That's what happens when they let the morons of the trailer park out to play. They reproduce at an astronomical rate.

• imagesasha24mhs:
    just turned 18 like 4 months ago and yes. it happens sometimes and it wasn't by choice either.

And why wasn't it by choice? Enlighten me.

imageBrittRMere:

imagemisskel22:

That's what happens when they let the morons of the trailer park out to play. They reproduce at an astronomical rate.

• because Brent and Adam aren't my Dad's children, it's called a MISTAKE made by my mother. god people are retarded.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • thats so nice of you to call your siblings mistakes
  • imagesasha24mhs:
    because Brent and Adam aren't my Dad's children, it's called a MISTAKE made by my mother. god people are retarded.

No dear. Your mother and all her kids are mistakes. Their dad was just smart enough to get away.

• i love my brothers and they aren't mistakes, just took my dad awhile to finally get over it but in between time they had Lilly.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesasha24mhs:
    i love my brothers and they aren't mistakes, just took my dad awhile to finally get over it but in between time they had Lilly.

Yeah, their dad was smart enough to get away and your dad is a complete douche bag. This just gets better and better. Keep going.

• so what exactly do you get out of coming on here and sounding like an idiot? When I was 17 going online to talk to pregnant women would not be my idea of a good time.
  • OMG.... that is the saddest, yet funniest thing I have read.   And I thought the other comments were good.  What an awesome mom out cheating on her husband making babies with others WHILE she has an infant.
  • imageBabyyMamma:
    so what exactly do you get out of coming on here and sounding like an idiot? When I was 17 going online to talk to pregnant women would not be my idea of a good time.

She's grounded, duh. ; ) 

• i'm...

grounded.

bored.

and mad and feel like being a b!tch to people.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesasha24mhs:
    because Brent and Adam aren't my Dad's children, it's called a MISTAKE made by my mother. god people are retarded.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• imagesasha24mhs:

i'm...

grounded.

bored.

You definitely aren't too good at being a b!tch. More like you've just made your family look like inbred morons. And you've also made it clear why you're grandparents cashed into the Afterlife early. So, b!tch, no but entertaining, yes.

• thanks for calling my mom a whore, it doesn't bother me one bit because i know what happened and you don't.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • WAIT... WHAT?!?!  She's 18 now?  and she just posted that she was 17??? 

imagesasha24mhs:

imagesasha24mhs:

so this is how it is......... 

1. i am 17 but i have plenty of friends who are teen mothers so dont say crap about teen mothers to me because half of you havent been teen moms in your life time.

• you don't know how my grandparents died! it was awful and it's really mean to use dead people as something to get people going, and for your information they were murdered in there house when someone broke into there and they fought back! so don't bring it up again.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageEmjay221:

WAIT... WHAT?!?!  She's 18 now?  and she just posted that she was 17??? 

imagesasha24mhs:

imagesasha24mhs:

so this is how it is......... 

1. i am 17 but i have plenty of friends who are teen mothers so dont say crap about teen mothers to me because half of you havent been teen moms in your life time.

my brother brent..stupid as$ whipe. learn to read ahead moron.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagesasha24mhs:
    you don't know how my grandparents died! it was awful and it's really mean to use dead people as something to get people going, and for your information they were murdered in there house when someone broke into there and they fought back! so don't bring it up again.

Boo hoo. They died because your mom had too many illegitimate children. Is that better?

• that has nothing to do with how my grandparents died but good for you, go to hell now for talking ***.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • So I was sleeping and woke up to pee and eat some fruit salad, figured I'd multitask and check in.

Sasha, you need to sit your mom down and have THE talk with her, you need to say "mom, no glove no love".   It's the only way she'll stop bringing home other peoples babies and most likely STDs.  I mean damn, if you are gonna be a floozy at least be smart enough to use a condom and birth control, so you don't get caught...how did she not figure this out? I mean impregnate me once shame on you, impregnate me twice shame on me.

• imagesasha24mhs:
    that has nothing to do with how my grandparents died but good for you, go to hell now for talking ***.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly the reason why they're gone. Awww, did I hit a little nerve there? See what happens when little girls want to come play with the big girls.. nothing good ever comes out of it.

• imageLovingBaz:

So I was sleeping and woke up to pee and eat some fruit salad, figured I'd multitask and check in.

Sasha, you need to sit your mom down and have THE talk with her, you need to say "mom, no glove no love".   It's the only way she'll stop bringing home other peoples babies and most likely STDs.  I mean damn, if you are gonna be a floozy at least be smart enough to use a condom and birth control, so you don't get caught...how did she not figure this out? I mean impregnate me once shame on you, impregnate me twice shame on me.

She got impregnated so many times and by so many men that her mom's parents had to get off this Earth while they still had some dignity.

• imageLovingBaz:

So I was sleeping and woke up to pee and eat some fruit salad, figured I'd multitask and check in.

OMG. I love you.  

Pregnancy Ticker 

• imagesasha24mhs:
    thanks for calling my mom a whore, it doesn't bother me one bit because i know what happened and you don't.

You're the one who told us your mom was a big ol' cheater (whore). Don't blame me, sweetie.  

Pregnancy Ticker 

• lmao wow the stuff you miss when your not one here all the time. Im thankful she isn't really pregnant, goodness can you imagine the way the child would turn out! Indifferent The world does not need 2 of this one around. Shew. Bless her little heart!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrittRMere:

imagesasha24mhs:
    thanks for calling my mom a whore, it doesn't bother me one bit because i know what happened and you don't.

You're the one who told us your mom was a big ol' cheater (whore). Don't blame me, sweetie.  

Well, I call it like I see it, and you just gave us the ammo, once again solidifying that you are indeed a class A moron...like mother like daughter...keep your boyfriends weenie wrapped, clearly your family is as fertile as rabbits in the spring time.

and on that note, back to bed.

• I really feel sorry for you. I can see you are just a broken young girl in need of guidance. you may have been brought up in a bad situation but thats no reason for your behavior.  I was abused as a child my dad left and never wanted me and my mother was married 5 times.  But that does not mean you have to act like you have Sh!t for brains.  I came of it a better person so dont blame your circumstance for how you are. Grow up and find something better to do than sit around wanting to  "b!tch" because you are "angry" 
  • imagesasha24mhs:

i'm...

grounded.

bored.

Feel like being a b**** to a bunch of pregnant, hormonal women? Really? This should be interesting....Devil

...must get snacks...

You should come see what she posted on the 1st trimester board.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/41962975.aspx

• It's girls like you who completely piss me off. I'm 19, I'll be 20 a month after my daughter is born. But i still consider myself a teen mother.. You are the reason teen moms can never get away from the stereotypes and being given an all around bad name.

• imageCaraLynn91:

It's girls like you who completely piss me off. I'm 19, I'll be 20 a month after my daughter is born. But i still consider myself a teen mother.. You are the reason teen moms can never get away from the stereotypes and being given an all around bad name.

But she's not a mom nor is she pregnant. So you're good to go.

• imageLovingBaz:

Oh lord! You just made my night! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"