Trying to Get Pregnant

it's been too long

it's been 6 months of trying.

Re: it's been too long

• should i got to the doc?
  • imageprieap:
    should i got to the doc?

WOW! Thanks for the boatload of info.

No, after 6 months a doctor's intervention is not necessary.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageprieap:
    should i got to the doc?

Are you charting? Click my ticker and sign up then take the tutorials if you haven't already.

• I'm gonna need more information. How old are you? Do you chart? Do you have any medical conditions that may prolong conception?

Seriously, did you think we could help with very little info?

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• imagepinkflipflops44:

giggle, snort Big Smile

• Why do you have a due date in your profile?

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi, before going to the doctor I would pick up or order a copy of the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility".

As some of the prior posters have said charting your basal body temperature, cervical mucus, ovulation predictor kit results and other signs through Fertility Friend is very helpful! You will be able to pinpoint when (and if) you ovulate so that you can better time when you have sex. 

If after a few months of charting and STILL not being able to conceive, I would call your doctor.

Hang around this board for a bit and you will learn a lot. 

Good luck!  

• If you are over age 35, most insurance companies will provide coverage for some initial infertility testing and treatment after 6 months of trying without a BFP (if your insurance provides IF coverage, that is). If you are under 35, it's normal practice to wait a year unless you have some clear issue like anovulation.
  • imageyoungin12:
    Why do you have a due date in your profile?

This. You say you're due in October. Sounds like you don't need any of our advice.

TTC #1 since 4/10 Clomid 2/11, tube check= BFP @18dpo (would not pee on anything earlier!) Due 11/14/11! BabyFruit Ticker</a
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"