Trying to Get Pregnant

I don't think I can resist the urge anymore...

I might just have to poas tomorrow morning. Anyone else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't think I can resist the urge anymore...

• Do you chart? You could just be setting yourself up for disappointment if you don't know how many DPO you are. And I ask because you have a bump ticker, and not a FF one. I'm not picking on you or anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • I POAS this morning and got a BFN! I wish AF would hurry up and show up so we can try try again. Good luck to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • KMLPKMLP member
    Good luck!  How many DPO are you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
  • imagebrookelynpaisley:
    Do you chart? You could just be setting yourself up for disappointment if you don't know how many DPO you are. And I ask because you have a bump ticker, and not a FF one. I'm not picking on you or anything.

I am charting (for the most part), but I'm not a fan of FF. I am 10 DPO. With DS I didn't chart and I was 4 days late (approx.) before I got my BFP. I know I could be setting myself up for disappointment, but I just can't take the suspense any longer.

• Well alrighty then :) Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • I am POAS'ing tommorow too- I hope. I'm kinda nervous too.  I will be CD 33.  My norm is between 28- and 32.
  • I'm tempted!!  I didn't temp or anything, but my period is always on time and it's due Friday.  I have the First Response tests, but I still feel like it's better to wait until my period is due.  But the wait is killing meeeeeee!  (...and this is only my first cycle!!!)
  • Good luck to you!  

imageLakerchic7272:
    I am POAS'ing tommorow too- I hope. I'm kinda nervous too.  I will be CD 33.  My norm is between 28- and 32.

I hope it turns out well! My norm is between 30-35 and suddenly last cycle was 51. Crazy. I'd worked myself up so much by the time I took my test that I almost cried when it was negative.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"