April 2011 Moms
Options

Ice cream?

So as the subject line suggests, I'm in need of some good stuff.  My faves are choc pb and pistachio, but not sure if that's going to cut it today?  Any ideas?

Re: Ice cream?

• Options
    I LOVE Publix Premium Brand red velvet cake ice cream.  That is my fave.  And Blue Bell buttered pecan.  BUT all that doesn't matter bc my LO seems to only allow vanilla (which I'm not a fan of) in this here belly.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LO seems to love mint choc chip milkshakes.  However, pp's suggestion of Publix red velvet cake sounds amazing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, that Red Velvet cake stuff sounds yummy!  And as for mint choc chip - that is another favorite, and my dd's fave too ;)
  • Options

I like Edy's Butter Pecan, French Silk, and Birthday Cake.

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) for me, ice cream hasn't been sitting too well in my stomach so I've been avoiding it.

• Options
    I actually don't like ice cream in general, but I have a sweet spot for Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LIttle Bug - BFP - 11/4/09 - M/C - 1/8/10
  • Options
    walmart great value brand cookies and cream is mine and dh's favorite!
  • Options
    Turkey Hill makes a vanilla ice cream (or yogurt I can't remember) that has chocolate covered pretzels mixed into it. Holy cow this stuff is AMAZING!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was really into Caramel Praline for a while, but now I'm rocking Cookies n Cream. :) There is ice cream in my house year round!!
    imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• Options
    I definitely suggest Cold Stone (or your local variety of the theme) and get the crazy combination you feel like!  I did the other week and it was the most amazing ice cream ever and satisfied every craving!  I <3 Cold Stone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"