Eco-Friendly Family

::beats dead horse::

I like messing around on the Pampers board.

Re: ::beats dead horse::

• Yeah - I've spent too much time over there myself.

Did you really try Pampers, Pixie?

Although it's getting a bit "let's kill the witch!!!!". 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, in the hospital.  I went into labor and had her before I had the diaper bag all packed, so we used what they gave us.  Plus, we were there forever so would have ran out of cd's in any case.
  • Loading the player...
  • I like the way people are all "It's not fair that bunnies poop but I can't put my child's poop in the landfill!"

I also feel like Kara's head is going to pop very soon.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

I like the way people are all "It's not fair that bunnies poop but I can't put my child's poop in the landfill!"

*chuckle*  And that people apparently sh*t in landfills before their was plumbing.  Should we start bringing up dysentery?  

Yeah, I'm starting to feel for Kara.  She'll be glad to get home tonight!

• Have you seen the Huggies ad that basically says kids will sleep longer in their diapers?
    47 months &
    11 months
  • imagepapagena:
    imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

I like the way people are all "It's not fair that bunnies poop but I can't put my child's poop in the landfill!"

*chuckle*  And that people apparently sh*t in landfills before their was plumbing.  Should we start bringing up dysentery?  

Silly, silly you and your new age leftist propaganda, filled with "history" and "diseases" and "why poop water is bad." No, we shouldn't bring up dysentery (or cholera, or typhoid fever, or any of that stuff that no longer exists except for half the world), that would just make people hate cloth diapers!

Mother's Day, 2011
  • imageluvlieK:
    Have you seen the Huggies ad that basically says kids will sleep longer in their diapers?

My munchkin butt certainly didn't.  I always wonder how they come up with their statistics.

• ::fist pump::

AE sighting.  I feel special.

• imageluvlieK:
    Have you seen the Huggies ad that basically says kids will sleep longer in their diapers?

So all along THAT was the secret to getting S to STTN earlier than 14mos!?! lol

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagetriumphantreturnofplanningbug:

Bwhahaahahahaha

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • imageDobie_Mama:

imageluvlieK:

So all along THAT was the secret to getting S to STTN earlier than 14mos!?! lol

We are still going strong at 2.5 of not.  So I am considering it :oP

47 months &
    11 months
  • I agree, them having a paid board is total crap when WAHM/WAHDs can't even have a link to their stores in their siggy.

That said, as far as recruiting people to CD, you'd catch more flies with honey...

• imagekdello:

That said, as far as recruiting people to CD, you'd catch more flies with honey...

Considering I don't particularly care what people put on their baby's butt, that wasn't my issue.  My issue is that most people can't even use disposable diapers correctly.  Half the problems of sposies would be eliminated if people would just follow the simple directions that are on the package.

• imagepixy_stix:

imageluvlieK:

My munchkin butt certainly didn't.  I always wonder how they come up with their statistics. 

By keeping the folks running the studies on the payroll, of course. Silly, pixy.

Unrelated: DH and I were just admiring the adorable picture of your gorgeous baby girl in your siggy. I've started living vicariously through other people's newborn photos. 

• imagepixy_stix:
    imagekdello:

Considering I don't particularly care what people put on their baby's butt, that wasn't my issue.  My issue is that most people can't even use disposable diapers correctly.  Half the problems of sposies would be eliminated if people would just follow the simple directions that are on the package.

I don't disagree.

p.s. cute baby girl! I'm still waiting for my newborn photos to come in the mail and the wait is killing me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"